Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A thoughtful analysis of WIltshire police's report into Edward Heath 08:05 - Oct 10 with 5336 viewsSteve_M

Well worth a read, far more so than the self-justificatory efforts of the Wiltshire police:

http://barristerblogger.com/2017/10/09/operation-conifer-report-sir-edward-heath

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

A thoughtful analysis of WIltshire police's report into Edward Heath on 13:02 - Oct 10 with 845 viewsGlasgowBlue

A thoughtful analysis of WIltshire police's report into Edward Heath on 12:03 - Oct 10 by Steve_M

As ever, you refuse to engage the points made in the post I originally linked. It's quite tedious.

I wouldn't bother with him. I've had him on ignore for over 4 months now and my TWTD experience is much the better for it.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

A thoughtful analysis of WIltshire police's report into Edward Heath on 13:03 - Oct 10 with 844 viewslowhouseblue

A thoughtful analysis of WIltshire police's report into Edward Heath on 12:57 - Oct 10 by bournemouthblue

I've not read the report but it's quite clear almost immediately that the person writing this has a dim view of the police and this is where it loses me

The fact much of it is redacted suggests much of the evidence obtained was gained via covert sources and conclusions drawn can't be properly assessed

the person writing the blog is a very experienced and respected criminal barrister.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

A thoughtful analysis of WIltshire police's report into Edward Heath on 13:20 - Oct 10 with 824 viewsSteve_M

A thoughtful analysis of WIltshire police's report into Edward Heath on 13:02 - Oct 10 by GlasgowBlue

I wouldn't bother with him. I've had him on ignore for over 4 months now and my TWTD experience is much the better for it.

But then I would miss all his failed rhetorical flourishes that go about as well as J2's cooking.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

A thoughtful analysis of WIltshire police's report into Edward Heath on 14:08 - Oct 10 with 809 viewsBlueBadger

A thoughtful analysis of WIltshire police's report into Edward Heath on 11:59 - Oct 10 by Archer4721

"deeply flawed" investigations you say...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/oct/09/mi5-knew-prosecutors-lied-press

I can't help but think that, had this been say, Denis Healy you'd have been utterly outraged and crying 'slander' at every opportunity.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2017 14:08]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024