Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SpruceMoose 15:09 - Oct 19 with 13371 viewsshoopdelang

I think you should take more of an interest in football and chill out about politics. Looking through your recent posts you seem to have an irrational fear of the right wing. Or anyone who is not left... even concerning yourself with Austrian politics.

SpruceMoose on 16:35 - Oct 19 with 4819 viewsshoopdelang

SpruceMoose on 15:17 - Oct 19 by WeWereZombies

Why are you taking an interest in SpruceMoose? Any news on what coalition is being formed in Austria? Why do the ads appear in German when I click on your post?

I saw this post
I hope a few more in the FLA follow his lead by SpruceMoose 18 Oct 2017 16:51
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/18/ex-national-front-organiser-renounces-far-right-and-reveals-he-is-gay

And it bores me to tears and it seems to me the same people posting this sh*t. Mad moose being one of them.

And it is not the only one recently. Didn't want my comments to get lost amongst all the arguing.
SpruceMoose on 16:37 - Oct 19 with 4806 viewsjeera

SpruceMoose on 16:35 - Oct 19 by shoopdelang

I saw this post
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/18/ex-national-front-organiser-renounces-far-right-and-reveals-he-is-gay

And it bores me to tears and it seems to me the same people posting this sh*t. Mad moose being one of them.

And it is not the only one recently. Didn't want my comments to get lost amongst all the arguing.

Why read it though?

Options:

Football only.

Ignore User.

Ignore thread.

Even I can find those tabs, so there's probably more.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

SpruceMoose on 16:39 - Oct 19 with 4789 viewsSpruceMoose

I saw this post

The only tears I see from you are the blubbing kind.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

SpruceMoose on 16:41 - Oct 19 with 4780 viewsshoopdelang

SpruceMoose on 16:37 - Oct 19 by jeera

Why read it though?

Options:

Football only.

Ignore User.

Ignore thread.

Even I can find those tabs, so there's probably more.

Everything in moderation...
SpruceMoose on 16:48 - Oct 19 with 4753 viewsJ2BLUE

I saw this post

Oh now it makes sense, you're a right wing snowflake upset with criticism.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

SpruceMoose on 16:51 - Oct 19 with 4745 viewsSpruceMoose

SpruceMoose on 16:48 - Oct 19 by J2BLUE

Somebody get that man a safespace!

I will admit, he did well to elevate himself from the primordial soup of the News Comments to catch the eye of the big posters, but now I say we let him slip back into the deep as he really hasn't delivered anything worthwhile.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

SpruceMoose on 16:52 - Oct 19 with 4748 viewsGuthrum

Is it irrational to fear the right wing, if you belive their policies are divisive to society and damaging to the country?

And is it strange to take an interest in the politics of other countries, in this case a fellow EU member with whom we will be negotiating our exit deal (over which they even have power of veto)?

Now it is also unreasonable to treat "the right" as a single entity, lumping in together the xenophobes of Britain First with moderate Conservatives. This isn't furiously polarised American politics where if you subscribe to part it is necessary to defend the whole.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2017 16:54]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

SpruceMoose on 16:53 - Oct 19 with 4732 viewsshoopdelang

SpruceMoose on 16:48 - Oct 19 by J2BLUE

That post doesn't really criticise anything.

The point I am making is constant posts about the same thing.
Login to get fewer ads

SpruceMoose on 16:54 - Oct 19 with 4721 viewsSpruceMoose

SpruceMoose on 16:53 - Oct 19 by shoopdelang

I am not entertained by this thread.

SpruceMoose on 16:55 - Oct 19 with 4721 viewsJ2BLUE

Try a revolutionary new tactic of not clicking on the threads. I use it throughout the summer to avoid the numerous cricket threads. I find it a much more efficient way than blubbing that other people have interests which don't match my own.

Truly impaired.

SpruceMoose on 16:56 - Oct 19 with 4718 viewsPJH

In that case it should have been headed "Benters" shouldn't it?
SpruceMoose on 16:56 - Oct 19 with 4717 viewsshoopdelang

SpruceMoose on 16:51 - Oct 19 by SpruceMoose

Somebody get that man a safespace!

I will admit, he did well to elevate himself from the primordial soup of the News Comments to catch the eye of the big posters, but now I say we let him slip back into the deep as he really hasn't delivered anything worthwhile.

What on earth are you talking about " big posters ".
SpruceMoose on 16:56 - Oct 19 with 4715 viewsSpruceMoose

SpruceMoose on 16:55 - Oct 19 by J2BLUE

Try a revolutionary new tactic of not clicking on the threads. I use it throughout the summer to avoid the numerous cricket threads. I find it a much more efficient way than blubbing that other people have interests which don't match my own.

Sometimes it's good to click on a thread that you wouldn't normally do. That's how I discovered the breaded chicken on sliced bread recipe that I am sure will go down as a Spruce family favourite.

SpruceMoose on 16:57 - Oct 19 with 4707 viewsSpruceMoose

SpruceMoose on 16:56 - Oct 19 by shoopdelang

You know, the fan favourites on this board. The big names. The ones with nicknames. The ones that generate revenue for Phil and Gav, keep them in biscuits etc.

SpruceMoose on 16:58 - Oct 19 with 4704 viewsJ2BLUE

SpruceMoose on 16:56 - Oct 19 by SpruceMoose

Sometimes it's good to click on a thread that you wouldn't normally do. That's how I discovered the breaded chicken on sliced bread recipe that I am sure will go down as a Spruce family favourite.

Good point. That sweetcorn, cheese and pasta recipe got me to the final auditions for Masterchef.

Truly impaired.

SpruceMoose on 16:59 - Oct 19 with 4700 viewsSpruceMoose

SpruceMoose on 16:58 - Oct 19 by J2BLUE

Good point. That sweetcorn, cheese and pasta recipe got me to the final auditions for Masterchef.

It's also how I discovered that Haribo make a delicious and healthy snack for teething babies.

SpruceMoose on 17:13 - Oct 19 with 4672 viewscrunchie1978

SpruceMoose on 16:34 - Oct 19 by GlasgowBlue

Isn't that what the op is doing?

Ermmm...no.
SpruceMoose on 17:29 - Oct 19 with 4651 viewsBergholtBru

SpruceMoose on 16:57 - Oct 19 by SpruceMoose

You know, the fan favourites on this board. The big names. The ones with nicknames. The ones that generate revenue for Phil and Gav, keep them in biscuits etc.

You mean keep them in a lavish lifestyle whilst the rest of us scrap around for titbits?

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

SpruceMoose on 17:35 - Oct 19 with 4640 viewsSpruceMoose

SpruceMoose on 17:29 - Oct 19 by BergholtBru

You mean keep them in a lavish lifestyle whilst the rest of us scrap around for titbits?

Phil is not exactly low maintenance, according to Gav after a few pints.

SpruceMoose on 17:44 - Oct 19 with 4625 viewsBergholtBru

SpruceMoose on 16:55 - Oct 19 by J2BLUE

Avoid the cricket threads!!! Barbarian!!!!!!!!!

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

SpruceMoose on 17:54 - Oct 19 with 4612 viewsfactual_blue

SpruceMoose on 16:56 - Oct 19 by PJH

In that case it should have been headed "Benters" shouldn't it?

balls

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

SpruceMoose on 17:55 - Oct 19 with 4611 viewsWeWereZombies

SpruceMoose on 17:44 - Oct 19 by BergholtBru

Avoid the cricket threads!!! Barbarian!!!!!!!!!

Shows how much you know about the sport - Barbarians are rugby...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

SpruceMoose on 17:57 - Oct 19 with 4607 viewsfactual_blue

SpruceMoose on 16:56 - Oct 19 by SpruceMoose

What was their reaction to spaghetti bolognese with added potatoes?

I can almost see their happy little moosey faces at the dinner table.

SpruceMoose on 17:59 - Oct 19 with 4599 viewsjeera

SpruceMoose on 16:56 - Oct 19 by shoopdelang

Wide loads.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

SpruceMoose on 18:00 - Oct 19 with 4599 viewsfactual_blue

SpruceMoose on 16:57 - Oct 19 by SpruceMoose

That'll be you then.

Some might think it includes me, but I am just a revenue-generating bot developed by Gav.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024