Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
7 defeats in 9... That stat gets much worse and Mick will be looking over.... 15:07 - Oct 22 with 1221 viewsITFC_Forever

... his shoulder at the bottom of the table and revert back to ultra-cautious mode and it will be just like last season again.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

7 defeats in 9... That stat gets much worse and Mick will be looking over.... on 15:09 - Oct 22 with 1202 viewstcblue

I don't think I know the difference between today's play and ultra cautious. Their defence probably didn't even need a post match shower
7 defeats in 9... That stat gets much worse and Mick will be looking over.... on 15:13 - Oct 22 with 1181 viewsGuthrum

Which would be a disaster on almost every level, except that we might just squeak through above the relegation places.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

7 defeats in 9... That stat gets much worse and Mick will be looking over.... on 15:17 - Oct 22 with 1157 viewsTrequartista

Jewellesque of course but because we havent conceded a lot in one game he will get away with it

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

7 defeats in 9... That stat gets much worse and Mick will be looking over.... on 15:21 - Oct 22 with 1140 viewsTractorWood

Looking at the fixture list, apart from Burton and Preston I think we'll struggle to pick up many more points before the new year.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

7 defeats in 9... That stat gets much worse and Mick will be looking over.... on 15:27 - Oct 22 with 1117 viewsNo9

7 defeats in 9... That stat gets much worse and Mick will be looking over.... on 15:21 - Oct 22 by TractorWood

Looking at the fixture list, apart from Burton and Preston I think we'll struggle to pick up many more points before the new year.

V - Preston?
7 defeats in 9... That stat gets much worse and Mick will be looking over.... on 15:44 - Oct 22 with 1080 viewsTractorWood

7 defeats in 9... That stat gets much worse and Mick will be looking over.... on 15:27 - Oct 22 by No9

V - Preston?

Should be able to hope for a point at home but again they are doing pretty well.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

7 defeats in 9... That stat gets much worse and Mick will be looking over.... on 15:46 - Oct 22 with 1055 viewsNo9

7 defeats in 9... That stat gets much worse and Mick will be looking over.... on 15:44 - Oct 22 by TractorWood

Should be able to hope for a point at home but again they are doing pretty well.

That was my thinking
Burton have had some bad luck and they know they have to move on or expect relegation.
None of towns games now are going to be easy - the easy games have been played
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024