Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McCarthy in or out 09:19 - Oct 23 with 9627 views12th_Man

Fans wanting McCarthy out who would you relisticly get in

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

McCarthy in or out on 18:10 - Oct 23 with 2134 viewshowdonblue

Out obviously

And as to who I’m not sure but the Lincoln city guy would be a great young manager .

Anyone trying to defend Mcarthy now you have not got any argument.

As on top of last season and now 7 defeats from 9 you have no grounds .

But in reality Evans won’t do it so it’s all BS
McCarthy in or out on 18:13 - Oct 23 with 2129 viewsgainsboroughblue

McCarthy in or out on 14:32 - Oct 23 by IpswichIrish

Grow up you fu**ing tur*d
He bores me to tears when he speaks and is a terrible manager, as I've said on here before it's got nout to do with the week he's had. Roy Keane was world class but a terrible manager at Town

I'm trying to guess the letter you've asterixed out between r and d?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

McCarthy in or out on 19:37 - Oct 23 with 2062 viewsMidKentTractor

McCarthy in or out on 15:00 - Oct 23 by Waveney

The best replacement for Mick McCarthy is Mick McCarthy

Doing a fine job in difficult circumstances

The club is treading water with MM in charge. If you are happy with failure to get to the PL because he at least keeps the club up each season then fine (although I have a sneaky feeling this season might end up a close scrape - we might be very thankful for those fortunate four straight wins at the start of the season, because at the moment we're getting put away each week and the goals have dried up now), getting a new guy in might increase the chance of relegation. On the other hand, a new guy might get us promotion or at least a win over those blasted Canaries (now wouldn't that be nice...i'm sick of the same old disappointment every time we play them, even if draw isn't enough and we don't usually even get that). How brave do you want to be? I'm beginning to think we need a new boss and a defeat at Burton will really put the pressure on MM. Then a tough away match at Cardiff might have ME calling time on MM's reign.
McCarthy in or out on 20:05 - Oct 23 with 2042 viewsOsborneOneNil

McCarthy in or out on 19:37 - Oct 23 by MidKentTractor

The club is treading water with MM in charge. If you are happy with failure to get to the PL because he at least keeps the club up each season then fine (although I have a sneaky feeling this season might end up a close scrape - we might be very thankful for those fortunate four straight wins at the start of the season, because at the moment we're getting put away each week and the goals have dried up now), getting a new guy in might increase the chance of relegation. On the other hand, a new guy might get us promotion or at least a win over those blasted Canaries (now wouldn't that be nice...i'm sick of the same old disappointment every time we play them, even if draw isn't enough and we don't usually even get that). How brave do you want to be? I'm beginning to think we need a new boss and a defeat at Burton will really put the pressure on MM. Then a tough away match at Cardiff might have ME calling time on MM's reign.

Spot on.
McCarthy in or out on 22:13 - Oct 23 with 2000 viewsblue_oyster

McCarthy in or out on 17:16 - Oct 23 by Keaneish

Don't see how this makes sense.

Which bit didn't you understand?

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

McCarthy in or out on 22:23 - Oct 23 with 1995 viewshowdonblue

McCarthy in or out on 19:37 - Oct 23 by MidKentTractor

Spot on from me too !
McCarthy in or out on 00:10 - Oct 24 with 1967 viewsCurrie10

Main issue with the Mick debate =

I don't believe ANY manager out there could have recruited any better than Mick this summer given budget.

Issue being, well two

1- Injuries have not helped.
2- The main issue being the constant flipping of formations and reluctance to play the game a different way, no plan B! His ' management ' of what he's assembled leaves a lot to be desired thus far.
McCarthy in or out on 01:35 - Oct 24 with 1948 viewsSwansea_Blue

McCarthy in or out on 18:13 - Oct 23 by gainsboroughblue

I'm trying to guess the letter you've asterixed out between r and d?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

McCarthy in or out on 01:39 - Oct 24 with 1946 viewsSwansea_Blue

Well, considering ME ignored my call for Carlo Ancelotti, I'm going to try another one.

Ronald Koeman has just become available. If you can look beyond him being called Ronald, I reckon he'd be worth a punt. Jay Tabb as assistant, just to keep it real.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

McCarthy in or out on 05:43 - Oct 24 with 1932 viewsKeaneish

We've been talking about the fact MM should leave for three years now, that this conversation has been done to death. Even Farke is proving to be a better choice ofmanager than MM yet still he remains. Apathy.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024