Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lots of manager talk on here today 14:40 - Oct 23 with 2509 viewswrightsrightglove

Understandably so. I think most people are agreed that we need a change in direction at some point this season / at the end of the season. If this season is going to be another boring mid-season encounter, by the time March rolls around I think we need someone new in at that point. Waiting until the end of the season doesn't give the new manager enough time to alter the staff, philosophies etc. at the club before the new season. If Mick's got a big pay off can we not place him on gardening leave as of March time and get someone new in? Give them a bit of time to get to know the place and start implementing their style of football on the club? Or is this way too risky to do this mid-season and risk things going south?
on 14:45 - Oct 23 with 2490 views_

Lots of manager talk on here today on 14:49 - Oct 23 with 2457 viewswrightsrightglove

on 14:45 - Oct 23 by _

Do we know what his pay off is? Is it linked to the length of his contract left or is it a set amount? I suppose ultimately Evans will make a financial decision of 'keeping him is going to cost X amount in lost revenue but sacking him is going to cost Y.' Unfortunately I don't think he could care less about the opinion of the fans; although I agree with you, the sooner we get a change the better for all concerned.
on 14:52 - Oct 23 with 2445 views_

Lots of manager talk on here today on 14:49 - Oct 23 by wrightsrightglove

Do we know what his pay off is? Is it linked to the length of his contract left or is it a set amount? I suppose ultimately Evans will make a financial decision of 'keeping him is going to cost X amount in lost revenue but sacking him is going to cost Y.' Unfortunately I don't think he could care less about the opinion of the fans; although I agree with you, the sooner we get a change the better for all concerned.

Lots of manager talk on here today on 15:11 - Oct 23 with 2394 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Just for info.

Tomorrow marks 5 years since Paul Jewell was sacked....

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Lots of manager talk on here today on 15:16 - Oct 23 with 2367 viewsJimmyJazz

Lots of manager talk on here today on 15:11 - Oct 23 by Marshalls_Mullet

Just for info.

Tomorrow marks 5 years since Paul Jewell was sacked....

But at that point drastic action was required. We could bumble along for the rest of season quite safely with MM, though I suppose he wouldn't get any money to spend in January

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Lots of manager talk on here today on 15:19 - Oct 23 with 2349 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Lots of manager talk on here today on 15:16 - Oct 23 by JimmyJazz

But at that point drastic action was required. We could bumble along for the rest of season quite safely with MM, though I suppose he wouldn't get any money to spend in January

Not bumbling along particularly safely at present.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

on 15:21 - Oct 23 with 2335 views_

Lots of manager talk on here today on 15:19 - Oct 23 by Marshalls_Mullet

Not bumbling along particularly safely at present.

Lots of manager talk on here today on 15:43 - Oct 23 with 2265 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

on 15:21 - Oct 23 by _

True.

Relegation form currently, but not a scrap.

Login to get fewer ads

Lots of manager talk on here today on 15:50 - Oct 23 with 2238 viewstextbackup

on 15:21 - Oct 23 by _

Won't be long until we are if this carries on.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Lots of manager talk on here today on 15:54 - Oct 23 with 2225 viewsSpruceMoose

Lots of manager talk on here today on 15:50 - Oct 23 by textbackup

Won't be long until we are if this carries on.

I agree, I think there is growing cause for concern.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Lots of manager talk on here today on 16:05 - Oct 23 with 2199 viewswitchdoctor

Lots of manager talk on here today on 15:54 - Oct 23 by SpruceMoose

I agree, I think there is growing cause for concern.

not for the likes of archer, herbivore and co....there’re more than happy with the present managerial set up....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024