Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IFollow - Camera operator 17:19 - Nov 7 with 2803 viewskeebsdad

After Saturday's match when the camera operator failed to show most of the substitutions, the time added on etc. I wrote to ITFC to ask them to give the operator some training. Here is the reply from a nice chap called Grant Pringle who is apparently the Digital Media Editor of ITFC:

'Thank you for your email.

For our iFollow channel, we take a feed from a company called ADI, who also provide the same footage for Sky Sports, Channel 5, ITN etc.

We do not provide the footage ourselves as we do not have the resources to do it in-house.

Therefore, we cannot dictate to the cameraman what he should or should not be doing, but I believe what happens is, when there's a break in play, he stops to have a drink of water.

However, I'll have a word with him at the next home game to ask whether he'd consider showing the substitutes, added time board and other moments he might have missed on previous occasions.'

I am totally gobsmacked by the fact it is a professional company doing it because I thought they were using one of the stewards when he had nothing else to do!

Here's hoping that Grant's 'word' will do the trick.
IFollow - Camera operator on 17:24 - Nov 7 with 2770 viewsSpruceMoose

God damn it, I think I own ADI!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

IFollow - Camera operator on 17:51 - Nov 7 with 2745 viewsIllinoisblue

jesus tapdancing christ, there's a professional company doing the video feed? Got to be kidding me. Just amaazing. And how much water does this alleged professional need to drink during a game ffs?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

IFollow - Camera operator on 17:58 - Nov 7 with 2722 viewsMullet

IFollow - Camera operator on 17:51 - Nov 7 by Illinoisblue

jesus tapdancing christ, there's a professional company doing the video feed? Got to be kidding me. Just amaazing. And how much water does this alleged professional need to drink during a game ffs?

There's one doing the catering too. Really.

Capitalism eh?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

IFollow - Camera operator on 19:24 - Nov 7 with 2657 viewshorsehollerer

The camera work for the away games has been much better. But the home games have been dreadful.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

IFollow - Camera operator on 19:31 - Nov 7 with 2645 viewsBurwell_Blue

The footage has been like that for the executive box feeds since the 80’s
IFollow - Camera operator on 20:25 - Nov 7 with 2605 viewsIllinoisblue

IFollow - Camera operator on 17:58 - Nov 7 by Mullet

There's one doing the catering too. Really.

Capitalism eh?

damn it, i demand better service for my $3 a game!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

IFollow - Camera operator on 06:00 - Nov 8 with 2473 viewstrncbluearmy

IFollow - Camera operator on 19:31 - Nov 7 by Burwell_Blue

The footage has been like that for the executive box feeds since the 80’s

About three seasons ago you pick up the game for the whole season on the streams, which this site hates but most other footie forums freely advertise, and the camera work was a damn site better then.
IFollow - Camera operator on 07:03 - Nov 8 with 2446 viewsBlue_Order

A drink of water ahahaha.

FFS.
Login to get fewer ads

IFollow - Camera operator on 08:49 - Nov 8 with 2398 viewsconnorscontract

Good work, keebsdad. I've written your reply for you:

Dear Mr Pringle,

Thank you for your reply and time spent in following up my questions re the Ifollow camera operator.

Can I respectfully request that you inform the camera operator that if he didn't drink so much f*cking water then he wouldn't need to keep going for a p*ss and he wouldn't then miss key moments of the match.

Yours,

keebsdad
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024