Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time for a no confidence vote in this government? 10:34 - Nov 8 with 11699 viewsSteve_M

Incompetence piled on incompetence. Simon Clegg and Paul Jewell could do a better job of running the country.

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/no-10-knew-about-priti-patel-israel-meetings-

[Post edited 8 Nov 2017 10:41]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 16:56 - Nov 8 with 797 viewsGlasgowBlue

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 16:52 - Nov 8 by Archer4721

Oh good try but no cigar ....One name you've picked out in a list of 45 names. Of course you've failed to mention I said further down "he isn't the solution"

Do you even know what all those names have in common?

He was on your list of replacements for Corbyn. You said he wouldn't be the solution to getting Labour back in touch with his supporters. Which in fairness he isn't. Unless he employs Derek Acorah as his spin doctor.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 17:01 - Nov 8 with 780 viewsArcher4721

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 16:55 - Nov 8 by chicoazul

"He isn't the solution" BECAUSE HE IS DEAD but you didn't know that.

Oh right ....excellent. Of course you knew that didn't you.

I'd never heard of him tbf.
Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 17:28 - Nov 8 with 749 viewsGlasgowBlue

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 17:01 - Nov 8 by Archer4721

Oh right ....excellent. Of course you knew that didn't you.

I'd never heard of him tbf.

You hadn't heard of him but still put his name forward as a possible replacement for Corbyn?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 17:41 - Nov 8 with 742 viewsArcher4721

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 17:28 - Nov 8 by GlasgowBlue

You hadn't heard of him but still put his name forward as a possible replacement for Corbyn?

Sorry I meant I hadn't heard he had died recently.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024