Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time for a no confidence vote in this government? 10:34 - Nov 8 with 11697 viewsSteve_M

Incompetence piled on incompetence. Simon Clegg and Paul Jewell could do a better job of running the country.

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/no-10-knew-about-priti-patel-israel-meetings-

[Post edited 8 Nov 2017 10:41]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 13:57 - Nov 8 with 2417 viewsArcher4721

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 13:02 - Nov 8 by GlasgowBlue

You could also take the view that this current government is just five months old and that most of the cabinet was inherited from David Cameron.

Rather than putting the country through he time and expense of another election, especially now the Brexit negotiations are progressing, the Prime Minister should be given the opportunity to cut loose the dead wood and bring in some fresh talent.

That's not my opinion btw. I can't stand the old bag but from a neutral point of view it seems logical and may gain favour from the electorate.

Oh it's "I can't stand the old bag" now.

Ho ho ho.
Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 14:24 - Nov 8 with 2387 viewsBlueBadger

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 13:57 - Nov 8 by Archer4721

Oh it's "I can't stand the old bag" now.

Ho ho ho.

If it helps, I've seen Glassers voice this view(or similar) a fair few times, most notably for me after her disgusting immigration speech of 2015.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2017 14:25]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 14:39 - Nov 8 with 2369 viewsArcher4721

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 14:24 - Nov 8 by BlueBadger

If it helps, I've seen Glassers voice this view(or similar) a fair few times, most notably for me after her disgusting immigration speech of 2015.

Really? He got very excited about her in this thread

Yes by GlasgowBlue 18 Apr 2017 11:05
5 more years.

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 14:44 - Nov 8 with 2358 viewsBlueBadger

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 14:39 - Nov 8 by Archer4721

Really? He got very excited about her in this thread

Yes by GlasgowBlue 18 Apr 2017 11:05
5 more years.

That thread there where he offers no praise at all for her, but notes that the polls at the time(which subsequently hanged dramatically as time worse on) indicate a large Tory majority?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 14:50 - Nov 8 with 2354 viewsGlasgowBlue

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 14:24 - Nov 8 by BlueBadger

I'm reminded why he's been on the div list for the past four or five months. I've done this dance with him so many times. He's either trolling or has a very poor memory.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and putting it down to getting forgetful in his old age.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/357292/page:1

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 14:51 - Nov 8 with 2351 viewsSwansea_Blue

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 10:54 - Nov 8 by No9

"If they lost the route would usually be a general election, do we want that at this point? "

That is what democracy is all about isn't it?
The people should have the option to either stick with the crooks in power (whoever they are) or to dispense with them and change

& next time we have an election can it be properly funded from taxpayers within thin the UK, abiding by the rules?

Have the option? We've already had one GE this year, only 2 years after the last one. The Tories may be useless, but I'd prefer to see the opposition get its house in order and do a decent job of holding them to account. Not that there was much detail in their manifesto to hold them to account over, which is the problem with campaigning on soundbites and straplines, but that's another issue.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 15:03 - Nov 8 with 2335 viewsArcher4721

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 14:50 - Nov 8 by GlasgowBlue

I'm reminded why he's been on the div list for the past four or five months. I've done this dance with him so many times. He's either trolling or has a very poor memory.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and putting it down to getting forgetful in his old age.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/357292/page:1

Good old Glassers, slagging her off only after she's become a lame duck prime minister.

Where's all the "safe pair of hands" and "best choice of leader " we used to hear from you?
Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 15:13 - Nov 8 with 2316 viewsSwansea_Blue

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 15:03 - Nov 8 by Archer4721

Good old Glassers, slagging her off only after she's become a lame duck prime minister.

Where's all the "safe pair of hands" and "best choice of leader " we used to hear from you?

Glassers has been critical of May for as long as I can remember.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 15:16 - Nov 8 with 2309 viewsBlueBadger

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 15:03 - Nov 8 by Archer4721

It's not there, because it's never been there. The only vague bit of praise I can recall is 'well Leadsom would have been an utter disaster' or words to that effect on appointment.

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 15:20 - Nov 8 with 2302 viewsBlueBadger

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 15:13 - Nov 8 by Swansea_Blue

I'e often thought that Facey should have been a natural UKIP supporter, such is his aversion to facts.

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 15:23 - Nov 8 with 2301 viewshype313

To be fair to Glassers, he has been consistent with his views on May.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 15:25 - Nov 8 with 2296 viewsArcher4721

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 15:13 - Nov 8 by Swansea_Blue

Only since the last election I think you will find.

These Tories tend to turn on their own very quickly
Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 15:43 - Nov 8 with 2272 viewsGlasgowBlue

You do realise that thread I linked is from two years before she became Prime Minister don't you?

You don't? How embarrassing fr you.

Iron Lion Zion

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 15:46 - Nov 8 with 2262 viewsGlasgowBlue

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 15:25 - Nov 8 by Archer4721

Only since the last election I think you will find.

These Tories tend to turn on their own very quickly

Oh dear. Still you are the bloke who suggested that Michael Meacher would be a good replacement for Corbyn. The problem being that Mr Meacher had been dead for some years when you made your suggestion.

Iron Lion Zion

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 15:47 - Nov 8 with 2260 viewsArcher4721

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 15:43 - Nov 8 by GlasgowBlue

You do realise that thread I linked is from two years before she became Prime Minister don't you?

You don't? How embarrassing fr you.

Well if it's embarrassing posts you're after.....there you go

https://wwww.twtd.co.uk/forum/407155/3639601/page:4/
Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 15:49 - Nov 8 with 2254 viewsGlasgowBlue

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 15:47 - Nov 8 by Archer4721

Well if it's embarrassing posts you're after.....there you go

https://wwww.twtd.co.uk/forum/407155/3639601/page:4/

Yes I got that completely wrong didn't I? And I have only put my hands up about that several dozen times.

Now back to Michael Meacher. Still a viable replacement for Corbyn? If not are you still in the Clive "get on your knees bitch" Lewis camp?
[Post edited 8 Nov 2017 15:50]

Iron Lion Zion

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 15:49 - Nov 8 with 2252 viewsArcher4721

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 15:46 - Nov 8 by GlasgowBlue

Oh dear. Still you are the bloke who suggested that Michael Meacher would be a good replacement for Corbyn. The problem being that Mr Meacher had been dead for some years when you made your suggestion.

Blimey! I don't think so.
Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 16:27 - Nov 8 with 2221 viewsGlasgowBlue

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 15:49 - Nov 8 by Archer4721

Blimey! I don't think so.

Hmmm. He's definitely on your list of possible replacements for Corbyn.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/377617/page:2
[Post edited 8 Nov 2017 16:29]

Iron Lion Zion

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 16:36 - Nov 8 with 2201 viewsHerbivore

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 16:27 - Nov 8 by GlasgowBlue

In fairness a rotting corpse would be both more competent and charismatic than May. A definite upgrade imo.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 16:38 - Nov 8 with 2198 viewsGlasgowBlue

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 16:36 - Nov 8 by Herbivore

In fairness a rotting corpse would be both more competent and charismatic than May. A definite upgrade imo.

If we are going to propose a rotting corpses to lead our country the I suggest we dig up this one

Iron Lion Zion

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 16:43 - Nov 8 with 2181 viewsHerbivore

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 16:38 - Nov 8 by GlasgowBlue

If we are going to propose a rotting corpses to lead our country the I suggest we dig up this one

If you want to hasten the zombie apocalypse, sure. She'd bring an army of undead with her.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 16:45 - Nov 8 with 2176 viewschicoazul

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 16:27 - Nov 8 by GlasgowBlue

Facey you really are an absolute weapon. I would have thought after all these years of being embarrassed so many times on here you would have gone and created a new username by now.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 16:52 - Nov 8 with 2163 viewsArcher4721

Oh good try but no cigar ....One name you've picked out in a list of 45 names. Of course you've failed to mention I said further down "he isn't the solution"

Do you even know what all those names have in common?
Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 16:54 - Nov 8 with 2153 viewsArcher4721

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 16:45 - Nov 8 by chicoazul

Facey you really are an absolute weapon. I would have thought after all these years of being embarrassed so many times on here you would have gone and created a new username by now.

But then I'm not "Facey" as Phil has told you umpteen times

*sighs*
Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 16:55 - Nov 8 with 2150 viewschicoazul

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 16:52 - Nov 8 by Archer4721

Oh good try but no cigar ....One name you've picked out in a list of 45 names. Of course you've failed to mention I said further down "he isn't the solution"

Do you even know what all those names have in common?

"He isn't the solution" BECAUSE HE IS DEAD but you didn't know that.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024