Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'll definitely be getting this for Christmas......! 10:53 - Nov 12 with 3727 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Do these people (Bradley Walsh etc....) just get off on public humiliation ?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I'll definitely be getting this for Christmas......! on 12:09 - Nov 12 with 3607 viewsblueislander

I believe that he made that record for charridee.
I'll definitely be getting this for Christmas......! on 12:28 - Nov 12 with 3582 viewsJ2BLUE

Sounds like it was a dream of his to make a record. Got to admire anyone who goes for an opportunity and puts themselves on the line.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'll definitely be getting this for Christmas......! on 15:04 - Nov 12 with 3446 viewsfactual_blue

I'll definitely be getting this for Christmas......! on 12:09 - Nov 12 by blueislander

Only in the sense that it will become available very shortly in the bargain bins of charity shops everywhere.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I'll definitely be getting this for Christmas......! on 20:43 - Nov 12 with 3342 viewsconnorscontract

"Ooh no matter Black or White
Every kind of man's the same inside..."

Shocking ignorance of chromosomal disorders by Knowles, there.

Seriously, though, it's not as bad as it might have been, but isn't as good as Knowles thinks it is, judging by the smugness oozing from him in that video.
I'll definitely be getting this for Christmas......! on 08:05 - Nov 13 with 3174 viewssolemio

Who is Nick Knowles?
on 08:57 - Nov 13 with 3126 views_

I'll definitely be getting this for Christmas......! on 09:01 - Nov 13 with 3116 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

on 08:57 - Nov 13 by _

He's chatting to Lorraine right now....."How music helped me through tough times."

on 09:02 - Nov 13 with 3114 views_

I'll definitely be getting this for Christmas......! on 09:01 - Nov 13 by BanksterDebtSlave

He's chatting to Lorraine right now....."How music helped me through tough times."

Login to get fewer ads

I'll definitely be getting this for Christmas......! on 09:04 - Nov 13 with 3110 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

on 09:02 - Nov 13 by _

Singing live before the end of the "show".

I'll definitely be getting this for Christmas......! on 09:16 - Nov 13 with 3096 viewsTLA

on 08:57 - Nov 13 by _

Fair play if he's realising a dream and raising dosh for charity but within 10 seconds, I too thought 'Brent'!

It's very similar to 'Spaceman', which Brent sang on the training day. I'm not slagging Brent off though because 'Free Love Freeway' is brilliant!
[Post edited 13 Nov 2017 9:35]
I'll definitely be getting this for Christmas......! on 09:39 - Nov 13 with 3060 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I'll definitely be getting this for Christmas......! on 12:09 - Nov 12 by blueislander

I can find no evidence to suggest that this is true.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024