Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has Russia affected the outcome of voting results? 16:25 - Nov 15 with 1979 viewsNo9

As there were supposed to be important ceck made on what UK internet users did online and it was instigated by the then home secretary
How come she never did anything to establish what foreign forces were doing?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/14/how-400-russia-run-fake-accounts-p
Has Russia affected the outcome of voting results? on 16:37 - Nov 15 with 1959 viewsPJH

I think they may have a hand in the player ratings on TWTD judging by the sometimes ridiculous results.
Has Russia affected the outcome of voting results? on 16:39 - Nov 15 with 1954 viewsSpruceMoose

Has Russia affected the outcome of voting results? on 16:37 - Nov 15 by PJH

I think they may have a hand in the player ratings on TWTD judging by the sometimes ridiculous results.

I think some of the posters on here are clearly operating out of an Udachny troll farm.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Has Russia affected the outcome of voting results? on 16:43 - Nov 15 with 1952 viewsSteve_M

It's going to be all but impossible to prove the first one, certainly in the UK as opposed to the US, but has Russia set up troll farms to exploit divisions in this country, the US, France, Germany etc? The answer to that is unequivocally, yes.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Has Russia affected the outcome of voting results? on 16:48 - Nov 15 with 1938 viewsNo9

Has Russia affected the outcome of voting results? on 16:43 - Nov 15 by Steve_M

It's going to be all but impossible to prove the first one, certainly in the UK as opposed to the US, but has Russia set up troll farms to exploit divisions in this country, the US, France, Germany etc? The answer to that is unequivocally, yes.

But as HS Mrs May wanted to have all our internet traffic monitored.
According to Edward Snowden monitorign was rife in the UK & USA.
So how didn't they notice what the Russians were doing ?
Was it because it helped their cause?
Has Russia affected the outcome of voting results? on 16:50 - Nov 15 with 1937 viewsBlueBadger

Has Russia affected the outcome of voting results? on 16:43 - Nov 15 by Steve_M

If you listen, very closely, you can hear a youtube video explaining as to why you're wrong incoming as speak.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Has Russia affected the outcome of voting results? on 16:58 - Nov 15 with 1932 viewsGlasgowBlue

I was wondering how Corbyn managed to lose the election far better than he was expected to lose. You may be on to something.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Has Russia affected the outcome of voting results? on 17:01 - Nov 15 with 1925 viewsSteve_M

Has Russia affected the outcome of voting results? on 16:50 - Nov 15 by BlueBadger

If you listen, very closely, you can hear a youtube video explaining as to why you're wrong incoming as speak.

Coincidentally here is a map of Ukraine.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Has Russia affected the outcome of voting results? on 17:22 - Nov 15 with 1905 viewsBlueBadger

Has Russia affected the outcome of voting results? on 16:39 - Nov 15 by SpruceMoose

I think some of the posters on here are clearly operating out of an Udachny troll farm.

I tel you what, it must be a pretty tough gig for your average Russian professional troll. Imagine having to try being more bigoted than the people who contribute to news comments forums up and down the land.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Has Russia affected the outcome of voting results? on 17:44 - Nov 15 with 1890 viewsfactual_blue

Has Russia affected the outcome of voting results? on 17:22 - Nov 15 by BlueBadger

I tel you what, it must be a pretty tough gig for your average Russian professional troll. Imagine having to try being more bigoted than the people who contribute to news comments forums up and down the land.

Spot the difference

Phil Ham

Vladimir Putin

#separatedatbirth
[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 17:45]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Has Russia affected the outcome of voting results? on 17:44 - Nov 15 with 1883 viewsNo9

Has Russia affected the outcome of voting results? on 16:39 - Nov 15 by SpruceMoose

I would have thought the residents were too busy picking up diamonds to concern themselves with the internet
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024