Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Overrated meals 13:47 - Nov 21 with 26047 viewsunbelievablue

Shepherds pie. Really quite ordinary.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Overrated meals on 20:42 - Nov 21 with 1013 viewsJ2BLUE

Overrated meals on 20:38 - Nov 21 by BackToRussia

Corn? That's basically candy to chickens. And humans actually.

Basically impossible to avoid though unless you start spending 50% more at those fancy meat places.

Corn is candy? Hmm...not sure about that. I use sweetcorn in place of potatoes when I eat it rather than as a vegetable.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Overrated meals on 20:43 - Nov 21 with 1004 viewsjeera

Overrated meals on 20:42 - Nov 21 by J2BLUE

Corn is candy? Hmm...not sure about that. I use sweetcorn in place of potatoes when I eat it rather than as a vegetable.

Wonderful spiced with chapattis.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Overrated meals on 20:45 - Nov 21 with 1000 viewsJ2BLUE

Overrated meals on 20:43 - Nov 21 by jeera

Wonderful spiced with chapattis.

Sounds pretty damn good.

Truly impaired.

Overrated meals on 20:45 - Nov 21 with 996 viewsBackToRussia

Overrated meals on 20:42 - Nov 21 by J2BLUE

Why do you think they make sugar out of corn? High fructose corn syrup? Corn has been bred since the 70s to be incredibly sweet tasting - that sweetness doesn't come from nowhere.

It's OK to have it fresh and in moderation of course, but it's made a staple in animal feeds and it creates a big imbalance.

Animals should mostly eat grains and grasses.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Overrated meals on 20:59 - Nov 21 with 975 viewsJ2BLUE

Overrated meals on 20:45 - Nov 21 by BackToRussia

Why do you think they make sugar out of corn? High fructose corn syrup? Corn has been bred since the 70s to be incredibly sweet tasting - that sweetness doesn't come from nowhere.

It's OK to have it fresh and in moderation of course, but it's made a staple in animal feeds and it creates a big imbalance.

Oh I agree but as you say, I have it fresh occasionally and I don't think it's too bad at all like that.

Truly impaired.

Overrated meals on 21:01 - Nov 21 with 969 viewsBackToRussia

Overrated meals on 20:59 - Nov 21 by J2BLUE

Oh I agree but as you say, I have it fresh occasionally and I don't think it's too bad at all like that.

Not at all. Good for you of course. Your body is much better at dealing with natural fruit and veg sugars, so whereas if I scoff a whole punnet of grapes I've probably eaten enough sugar for a week, it's obviously not going to eff me up like eating 5 chocolate bars would.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Overrated meals on 21:04 - Nov 21 with 962 viewsJ2BLUE

Overrated meals on 21:01 - Nov 21 by BackToRussia

Not at all. Good for you of course. Your body is much better at dealing with natural fruit and veg sugars, so whereas if I scoff a whole punnet of grapes I've probably eaten enough sugar for a week, it's obviously not going to eff me up like eating 5 chocolate bars would.

Agree. I like using dried fruit for a sugar hit. Dried apple or organic raisins are my favourites.

Truly impaired.

Overrated meals on 21:05 - Nov 21 with 962 viewsjeera

Overrated meals on 20:45 - Nov 21 by BackToRussia

But it does make chickens go that nice yellowy colour.

Bit like they have jaundice.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024