Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Angry right now - clearly the better side on Skysports 21:48 - Nov 22 with 1952 viewsMVBlue

I am so angry after watching 90 minutes of football in which we have been the better side. For the entire injury time, which incidently was caused by their fouls on our players, we take the ball to the corner flag appallingly badly. Have we learnt NOTHING in 10 years? This same thing happened under Roy Keane. Its not the way we play, and we were punished. What real bad luck and a very bad ending. Wednesday were poor generally. All that hard work LOST.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

So Angry right now - clearly the better side on Skysports on 21:51 - Nov 22 with 1893 viewsMVBlue

When we miss the play offs by 2 points, today is where it happened.

So Angry right now - clearly the better side on Skysports on 21:54 - Nov 22 with 1858 viewsshoopdelang

The better side and pressing high, closing down well, playing on the front foot. Then in the last few 7 or so minutes decide to keep the ball in the corner and at the end give it away?

Should have kept playing. Easy to say in hindsight - if we would have been successful at keeping it in the corner we would maybe say it was the right thing to do. Either way, if you're going to do it, do it properly!!!
So Angry right now - clearly the better side on Skysports on 21:58 - Nov 22 with 1818 viewsWicklowBlue

So Angry right now - clearly the better side on Skysports on 21:54 - Nov 22 by shoopdelang

The better side and pressing high, closing down well, playing on the front foot. Then in the last few 7 or so minutes decide to keep the ball in the corner and at the end give it away?

Should have kept playing. Easy to say in hindsight - if we would have been successful at keeping it in the corner we would maybe say it was the right thing to do. Either way, if you're going to do it, do it properly!!!

If it wasn't for some stupid play by Sears, committing too many upfield in the final 2 mins and not risking a yellow to stop their counter...we'd be 3 points better off and no one would have mentioned playing into the corner.
So Angry right now - clearly the better side on Skysports on 22:00 - Nov 22 with 1788 viewsMVBlue

So Angry right now - clearly the better side on Skysports on 21:58 - Nov 22 by WicklowBlue

If it wasn't for some stupid play by Sears, committing too many upfield in the final 2 mins and not risking a yellow to stop their counter...we'd be 3 points better off and no one would have mentioned playing into the corner.

Its naivety, its cost us, and it means we still haven't succeeded against the top half teams. It saddens me to feel it means we're a 10th placed team.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2017 22:06]

So Angry right now - clearly the better side on Skysports on 22:04 - Nov 22 with 1758 viewsblueislander

So Angry right now - clearly the better side on Skysports on 22:00 - Nov 22 by MVBlue

Its naivety, its cost us, and it means we still haven't succeeded against the top half teams. It saddens me to feel it means we're a 10th placed team.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2017 22:06]

I would say that most neutrals would say a draw is a fair result.
So Angry right now - clearly the better side on Skysports on 22:05 - Nov 22 with 1741 viewsDarth_Koont

I haven't seen us take it in the corner much at all over recent years. I HAVE seen us frequently pushed back into our own box and get overpowered.

Pronouns: He/Him

So Angry right now - clearly the better side on Skysports on 22:05 - Nov 22 with 1734 viewsWicklowBlue

So Angry right now - clearly the better side on Skysports on 22:04 - Nov 22 by blueislander

Really? Weds had 2 shots on target and created nothing all through the game. It was our poor defending that gave them a point.
So Angry right now - clearly the better side on Skysports on 22:07 - Nov 22 with 1718 viewsmadmouse1959

Pathetic last few minutes.......................

shampoo dave

Login to get fewer ads

So Angry right now - clearly the better side on Skysports on 22:07 - Nov 22 with 1717 viewsMVBlue

So Angry right now - clearly the better side on Skysports on 22:04 - Nov 22 by blueislander

lol.

So Angry right now - clearly the better side on Skysports on 22:10 - Nov 22 with 1701 viewsblueislander

So Angry right now - clearly the better side on Skysports on 22:05 - Nov 22 by WicklowBlue

Really? Weds had 2 shots on target and created nothing all through the game. It was our poor defending that gave them a point.

They played the better football, despite those statistics It was a reasonable away team performance. None of the teams above us or them would be worried by that game. I have seen us play an awful lot worse though.
So Angry right now - clearly the better side on Skysports on 22:12 - Nov 22 with 1674 viewsDarth_Koont

So Angry right now - clearly the better side on Skysports on 22:10 - Nov 22 by blueislander

They played the better football, despite those statistics It was a reasonable away team performance. None of the teams above us or them would be worried by that game. I have seen us play an awful lot worse though.

They were pretty unthreatening though. I'd give them points for artistic impression but they didn't get through us or behind us until they loaded the front line and barged their way through.

Pronouns: He/Him

So Angry right now - clearly the better side on Skysports on 22:13 - Nov 22 with 1666 viewsjas0999

... should have replaced Berra.didnt.
So Angry right now - clearly the better side on Skysports on 22:17 - Nov 22 with 1630 viewsRadlett_blue

So Angry right now - clearly the better side on Skysports on 22:05 - Nov 22 by Darth_Koont

I haven't seen us take it in the corner much at all over recent years. I HAVE seen us frequently pushed back into our own box and get overpowered.

Exactly. Under Keane, we used to sit back in the last 5 minutes when leading & conceded umpteen late goals. I thought we'd been seeing the game out very well until the last 90 seconds when we lost the ball & were caught out.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024