Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We're not effing Stoke!!! 16:45 - Dec 11 with 2069 viewsstrikalite

You'll love this..

We're not effing Stoke!!! on 16:52 - Dec 11 with 2023 viewsMerthyrblue

I always feel really sorry for Man U fans - they have such a terrible time watching their team struggle year after year ...
We're not effing Stoke!!! on 16:55 - Dec 11 with 2008 viewsstrikalite

We're not effing Stoke!!! on 16:52 - Dec 11 by Merthyrblue

I always feel really sorry for Man U fans - they have such a terrible time watching their team struggle year after year ...

"should we get rid of the deadwood"...yeah alright mate whatever..
We're not effing Stoke!!! on 18:16 - Dec 11 with 1859 viewsBlueBadger

We're not effing Stoke!!! on 16:52 - Dec 11 by Merthyrblue

Oh come on now, you'd have to be pretty hard hearted not feel a little bit of sympathy for them hearing of all their troubles getting back to London in the wintry conditions yesterday, particularly after a defeat away from home.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2017 18:16]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We're not effing Stoke!!! on 18:28 - Dec 11 with 1822 viewsBluesquid

Well United were outplayed yesterday. Credit to City, they went for the win and ran it.

I thought It was exciting to see City attack.

United, as they were against Liverpool, looked to me like they were playing for a draw.
We're not effing Stoke!!! on 18:30 - Dec 11 with 1815 viewsbritbiker

We're not effing Stoke!!! on 18:16 - Dec 11 by BlueBadger

Oh come on now, you'd have to be pretty hard hearted not feel a little bit of sympathy for them hearing of all their troubles getting back to London in the wintry conditions yesterday, particularly after a defeat away from home.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2017 18:16]

Heard a man utd fan on the radio saying that lukaku was the worst striker he had ever seen play for them. Must be an awful player, glad we decided not to bid for him now, (mind you he probably has only ever seen them on the telly box).
We're not effing Stoke!!! on 18:37 - Dec 11 with 1797 viewsmonytowbray

We're not effing Stoke!!! on 18:30 - Dec 11 by britbiker

Heard a man utd fan on the radio saying that lukaku was the worst striker he had ever seen play for them. Must be an awful player, glad we decided not to bid for him now, (mind you he probably has only ever seen them on the telly box).

ManU are becoming the new Arsenal of entitled annoying fans. Although the issue for me is I like Arsenal from their late 90s side so it pains me a little to dislike them. With ManU I’ve always hated the f*ckers and seeing them cry after dominating English football for 20 years is HILARIOUS.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

We're not effing Stoke!!! on 18:46 - Dec 11 with 1773 viewsbritbiker

We're not effing Stoke!!! on 18:37 - Dec 11 by monytowbray

ManU are becoming the new Arsenal of entitled annoying fans. Although the issue for me is I like Arsenal from their late 90s side so it pains me a little to dislike them. With ManU I’ve always hated the f*ckers and seeing them cry after dominating English football for 20 years is HILARIOUS.

It must be really annoying not being the only team now who can buy the best players of every other club and thus declaring yourselves as the greatest team.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024