Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palace have made an enquiry about Bart... #apparently 21:02 - Dec 29 with 6359 viewsSitfcB

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11706/11188831/crystal-palace-inquire-int

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Palace have made an enquiry about Bart... #apparently on 14:03 - Dec 30 with 619 viewsRobTheMonk

Anything above 3 million and I reckon we'll take it. London based team would also mean Bart probably wouldn't have to move home like he most probably would of done had the Burnley deal gone through.

Here's hoping he stays though!
Palace have made an enquiry about Bart... #apparently on 15:43 - Dec 30 with 562 viewsbournemouthblue

Palace have made an enquiry about Bart... #apparently on 14:03 - Dec 30 by RobTheMonk

Anything above 3 million and I reckon we'll take it. London based team would also mean Bart probably wouldn't have to move home like he most probably would of done had the Burnley deal gone through.

Here's hoping he stays though!

What would we get for that nowadays?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Palace have made an enquiry about Bart... #apparently on 15:54 - Dec 30 with 554 viewschicoazul

Palace have made an enquiry about Bart... #apparently on 15:43 - Dec 30 by bournemouthblue

What would we get for that nowadays?

It'd cover 40% of our annual loss and we would have Michael Crowe in goal.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024