Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We've just improved upon the two players leaving with those incoming. 17:08 - Jan 19 with 1561 viewsMullet

CCV was voted MOTM for the home side at Bramall Lane earlier this season. He was very physical, very composed and despite us forcing a couple of errors it's notable we never really threatened them. If the keeper wasn't so dodgy it was hard to find too many chances beyond Waghorn hitting the bar.

One thing I did notice was that like Tommy he did like letting the ball bounce then hammering it away an that did allow us to gain a few yards in attack when he stuttered. But he's a young player learning still. I think what he brings will outshine what deficiencies are there. Especially as it was so early on in his Championship stint. As a signing I don't think you can fault it.

Gleeson seems to be met with the lazy "Mick old Wolves boy proper bloke" trouser fudge on twitter etc. I guess Skuse's injury is going to be more persistent in terms of risk than any other season. Or it might just be a coincidence we're getting another competent workhorse in the middle.

After Diagouraga being such a disappointment I'd worry if Gleeson came that close. Bru being off, then staying and now off again seems to be a small stick with which to beat Mick. The notion he's tearing up his contract and becoming a free agent to facilitate the move, makes me wonder if it's more akin to Huws and someone wanting football, or someone just greasing the financial wheels to get him over the line. Do we know?

It does the beg the question though how much of the Moore money goes on these, and how much of a stopgap vs. reinvigorating the side this signifies. Think this gives us a good shot at a solid end of season and Mick walking out with his dignity in tact. Beyond that we'll need to start going to teams and stamping our authority on them which hasn't happened over 90 mins very often away from home.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

We've just improved upon the two players leaving with those incoming. on 18:26 - Jan 19 with 1385 viewsbluesym

In my opinion they are both 2 signings which should be fine at this level,almost certainly just stopgaps to see us through to the end of the season.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

We've just improved upon the two players leaving with those incoming. on 19:02 - Jan 19 with 1313 viewsbournemouthblue

We've just improved upon the two players leaving with those incoming. on 18:26 - Jan 19 by bluesym

In my opinion they are both 2 signings which should be fine at this level,almost certainly just stopgaps to see us through to the end of the season.

I know it's not likely soon but it would be nice to have a January transfer window where we are kicking on rather than plugging holes we should have already taken care of

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

We've just improved upon the two players leaving with those incoming. on 19:11 - Jan 19 with 1302 viewsbluesym

We've just improved upon the two players leaving with those incoming. on 19:02 - Jan 19 by bournemouthblue

I know it's not likely soon but it would be nice to have a January transfer window where we are kicking on rather than plugging holes we should have already taken care of

When was the last time we did that?! Marcus Stewart?

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

We've just improved upon the two players leaving with those incoming. on 19:15 - Jan 19 with 1289 viewsSuperfrans

We've just improved upon the two players leaving with those incoming. on 18:26 - Jan 19 by bluesym

“Fine at this level”.

But presumably not if we get promoted. I do like an optimist... ;-)

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024