Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As Mick's apologised now 13:40 - Feb 19 with 5915 viewsartsbossbeard

Anyone of the chanters from yesterday want to follow suit knowing now that Iorfa was injured/knackered?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

As Mick's apologised now on 13:46 - Feb 19 with 4281 viewstextbackup

Whilst I didn’t chant it, I’m sorry. Sorry anyone gives him the time of day

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

As Mick's apologised now on 13:47 - Feb 19 with 4263 viewsartsbossbeard

As Mick's apologised now on 13:46 - Feb 19 by textbackup

Whilst I didn’t chant it, I’m sorry. Sorry anyone gives him the time of day

He almost got it spot on yesterday. Almost.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

As Mick's apologised now on 13:49 - Feb 19 with 4232 viewsBiGDonnie

As Mick's apologised now on 13:47 - Feb 19 by artsbossbeard

12 shots to 1 in the second half. Against a team below you in the league. Far from spot on.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

As Mick's apologised now on 13:51 - Feb 19 with 4203 viewsartsbossbeard

As Mick's apologised now on 13:49 - Feb 19 by BiGDonnie

12 shots to 1 in the second half. Against a team below you in the league. Far from spot on.

Two saveable free kicks, one long shot. Contained them well.

Chambers & CCV were superb.

Almost spot on for the perfect away day, bar the mess up at the end.

Did you go?

As Mick's apologised now on 13:53 - Feb 19 with 4185 viewsPJH

Your team are making a lot of money out of their cup run with all these replays aren't they?
As Mick's apologised now on 13:58 - Feb 19 with 4151 viewsmaccyd9

No because Mick has blatantly lied twice since it happened. First denying it happened now denying it was at the fans.

As for the game, I'm quite embarrassed by the furore over a point. Even saw people say how proud they were.

We drew against an even more average side than us who had won 5 out of 16 home games all season.

I thought we deserved a point from the first half performance but let's not make out that we just went out and held Wolves or someone half decent.
As Mick's apologised now on 14:00 - Feb 19 with 4124 viewsartsbossbeard

As Mick's apologised now on 13:58 - Feb 19 by maccyd9

No because Mick has blatantly lied twice since it happened. First denying it happened now denying it was at the fans.

As for the game, I'm quite embarrassed by the furore over a point. Even saw people say how proud they were.

We drew against an even more average side than us who had won 5 out of 16 home games all season.

I thought we deserved a point from the first half performance but let's not make out that we just went out and held Wolves or someone half decent.

Did you chant it yesterday then?

As Mick's apologised now on 14:01 - Feb 19 with 4103 viewsmaccyd9

As Mick's apologised now on 14:00 - Feb 19 by artsbossbeard

Did you chant it yesterday then?

No I didn't and I was livid that we did because doing that there is an embarrassment.
Login to get fewer ads

As Mick's apologised now on 14:02 - Feb 19 with 4087 viewsartsbossbeard

As Mick's apologised now on 14:01 - Feb 19 by maccyd9

No I didn't and I was livid that we did because doing that there is an embarrassment.

My post wasn't really aimed at you then.

As Mick's apologised now on 14:02 - Feb 19 with 4081 viewsBiGDonnie

As Mick's apologised now on 13:51 - Feb 19 by artsbossbeard

Two saveable free kicks, one long shot. Contained them well.

Chambers & CCV were superb.

Almost spot on for the perfect away day, bar the mess up at the end.

Did you go?

We done well yesterday. Far from being spot on though.

Na, the spurs game was on, didn’t want to miss that

COYBs

As Mick's apologised now on 14:03 - Feb 19 with 4074 viewsOsborneOneNil

Indeed.
As Mick's apologised now on 14:03 - Feb 19 with 4071 viewsBiGDonnie

As Mick's apologised now on 13:53 - Feb 19 by PJH

Your team are making a lot of money out of their cup run with all these replays aren't they?

See above old timer.

COYBs

As Mick's apologised now on 14:05 - Feb 19 with 4053 viewsartsbossbeard

As Mick's apologised now on 14:02 - Feb 19 by BiGDonnie

We done well yesterday. Far from being spot on though.

Na, the spurs game was on, didn’t want to miss that

I rest my case, m'lud.

As Mick's apologised now on 14:07 - Feb 19 with 4042 viewsmaccyd9

As Mick's apologised now on 14:02 - Feb 19 by artsbossbeard

My post wasn't really aimed at you then.

Ha, absolutely true!

However, doesn't stop me feeling that those that did boo shouldn't apologise. I understood the frustration but also understood that Iorfa was struggling.

That change wasn't the issue. It was the line up (which worked far better than anyone could have expected), the like for like 2 changes before and giving the initiative back to them when it was more than there for the taking.

Mick's been sniping for a while now so it's hardly surprising things are fractious.

What Mick needs to remember is that under his tenure we have never beaten Norwich, never won a cup game and are currently on a run of 2 wins in 12. It's understandable that fans who for many live their entire lives for football are negative and angry.
As Mick's apologised now on 14:08 - Feb 19 with 4046 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

The young lads around me chanted and booed, I suggested it may have been an injury induced decision but they they were having none of it.

It was bad enough that they chanted but not to stop when the Norwich fans joined in is unforgivable no matter what you think of Mick.
As Mick's apologised now on 14:10 - Feb 19 with 3998 viewsHopelessRomantic

As Mick's apologised now on 14:01 - Feb 19 by maccyd9

I mean, carrow road, portman road, old Trafford, Wembley no matter where were playing it doesn't make the statement any less true.
Far more embarrassing and moronic than anything McCarthy has ever done (n/t) on 14:12 - Feb 19 with 3987 viewsDyland

As Mick's apologised now on 14:08 - Feb 19 by blueblueburleymcgrew

The young lads around me chanted and booed, I suggested it may have been an injury induced decision but they they were having none of it.

It was bad enough that they chanted but not to stop when the Norwich fans joined in is unforgivable no matter what you think of Mick.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Far more embarrassing and moronic than anything McCarthy has ever done (n/t) on 14:16 - Feb 19 with 3961 viewsLankHenners

Far more embarrassing and moronic than anything McCarthy has ever done (n/t) on 14:12 - Feb 19 by Dyland

I don't think it's an exaggeration to say it's the most moronic/pathetic/embarrassing thing that's happened at the club under Mick's tenure.

The game at QPR where the 'fans' booed Douglas every time he touched the ball and screamed abuse in his face moves down to a close 2nd.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

As Mick's apologised now on 14:16 - Feb 19 with 3952 viewsLord_Lucan

As Mick's apologised now on 13:47 - Feb 19 by artsbossbeard

I almost won the lottery once.

Putting McGoldrick on was his mistake IMHO, other than that he seemed to have a plan for once.

I have appreciated McGoldrick over the years but he looks shot at the moment.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

As Mick's apologised now on 14:17 - Feb 19 with 3941 viewsITFC_Forever

Yes, did so earlier.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

As Mick's apologised now on 14:17 - Feb 19 with 3928 viewsBenters2

Hang on earlier you said he didnt tell the fans to fk off,now he has said sorry are you saying he did?
As Mick's apologised now on 14:20 - Feb 19 with 3894 viewsartsbossbeard

As Mick's apologised now on 14:16 - Feb 19 by Lord_Lucan

I almost won the lottery once.

Putting McGoldrick on was his mistake IMHO, other than that he seemed to have a plan for once.

I have appreciated McGoldrick over the years but he looks shot at the moment.

Agreed on McGoldrick, he just didn't look 'right'.

Garner was all over them two at the back and we lost a bit of drive.

As Mick's apologised now on 14:22 - Feb 19 with 3880 viewsBiGDonnie

As Mick's apologised now on 14:05 - Feb 19 by artsbossbeard

I rest my case, m'lud.

Not really, but whatever Trevor.

COYBs

As Mick's apologised now on 14:24 - Feb 19 with 3857 viewsLord_Lucan

As Mick's apologised now on 14:20 - Feb 19 by artsbossbeard

Agreed on McGoldrick, he just didn't look 'right'.

Garner was all over them two at the back and we lost a bit of drive.

I obviously haven't seen much this season but from what I have see McGoldricks head - and or body isn't in it.

Garner must have been taken off as a precaution as he was on a yellow, I'm surprised it took him so long to get one to be honest.

Your mate Celina would have been my choice to go on but I reckon Mick though McGoldrick could defend better.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

As Mick's apologised now on 14:25 - Feb 19 with 3852 viewsartsbossbeard

As Mick's apologised now on 14:17 - Feb 19 by Benters2

Hang on earlier you said he didnt tell the fans to fk off,now he has said sorry are you saying he did?

Did you read his apology? He himself said he didn't swear at the fans. He's apologising for his swearing being caught on camera.

Your apology is accepted to the cost of 1x up vote.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024