Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Back by popular demand 12:14 - Feb 21 with 11561 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I will be doing my Cheltenham Festival daily previews again this year for all four days. They’ve been well received on here the last three years and I’m grateful for that.

As I’m going this year, I’ve done even more form study on it to share with the masses on here and across a few other places. Hopefully we can have some winners like with last years rand national meeting.

20 days to go until the festival

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Back by popular demand on 09:50 - Feb 22 with 697 viewsJ2BLUE

on 09:48 - Feb 22 by _

Bluebell knew exactly what she was doing when she mentioned this. Once again you're starting on the same thing. You've made your point repeatedly. 'Christ lad, wind it in'.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Back by popular demand on 09:51 - Feb 22 with 694 viewsKieran_Knows

Back by popular demand on 08:00 - Feb 22 by Benters2

'Only £600' thats alot of dosh.

That's more than what I pay for my mortgage each month!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

on 09:54 - Feb 22 with 687 views_

Back by popular demand on 09:50 - Feb 22 by J2BLUE

Bluebell knew exactly what she was doing when she mentioned this. Once again you're starting on the same thing. You've made your point repeatedly. 'Christ lad, wind it in'.

on 09:56 - Feb 22 with 675 views_

Back by popular demand on 09:51 - Feb 22 by Kieran_Knows

That's more than what I pay for my mortgage each month!

Back by popular demand on 09:58 - Feb 22 with 674 viewsJ2BLUE

on 09:54 - Feb 22 by _

As i've said, it's none of your business.

Not going to spend all day going over this with you. I'm sure you'd be happy to rather than admit you should wind your neck in but sadly I have work to do.

Got to spend the next several hour counting endless dollars and Euros. At least i'm drinking water and not Pepsi though

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Back by popular demand on 10:04 - Feb 22 with 652 viewsKieran_Knows

on 09:56 - Feb 22 by _

We were very lucky with the house we brought, obviously we had no house to sell, and the people we were buying from weren't in a chain either, so it all went through within 5 weeks!

Anyway, i'm getting off topic. All the best Rom and anyone that follows.

on 10:05 - Feb 22 with 649 views_

Back by popular demand on 09:58 - Feb 22 by J2BLUE

As i've said, it's none of your business.

Not going to spend all day going over this with you. I'm sure you'd be happy to rather than admit you should wind your neck in but sadly I have work to do.

Got to spend the next several hour counting endless dollars and Euros. At least i'm drinking water and not Pepsi though

Back by popular demand on 10:06 - Feb 22 with 650 viewsbluebud

on 09:40 - Feb 22 by _

..he's a young man who obviously has some entrepreneurial talent. So what, he's unemployed however he is obviously not idle. He gets involved and puts himself about and uses his time productively - apart from his racing reviews as far as a few posters are concerned.........however those reviews could help him get a tipster column or help him to become a journalist or get to University as a mature student. He's also a good money manager - which for a punter is extremely useful.

I think Rommers will go far in life
[Post edited 22 Feb 2018 10:06]
Login to get fewer ads

Back by popular demand on 10:07 - Feb 22 with 644 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

on 09:48 - Feb 22 by _

Why are you still going on about it?

It’s my money. You’ve made your point that you think me spending that on Cheltenham is too much. What do you want me to do by going on about it? Cancel? Spend all day reassessing my financial decisions? Question my entire being on earth?

I’m not worried. So why are you going on.

Quite frankly, you’re winding me up now Libby so I’ll leave it there. Please mind your own business.

on 10:09 - Feb 22 with 638 views_

Back by popular demand on 10:04 - Feb 22 by Kieran_Knows

We were very lucky with the house we brought, obviously we had no house to sell, and the people we were buying from weren't in a chain either, so it all went through within 5 weeks!

Anyway, i'm getting off topic. All the best Rom and anyone that follows.

Back by popular demand on 10:09 - Feb 22 with 638 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Back by popular demand on 10:06 - Feb 22 by bluebud

..he's a young man who obviously has some entrepreneurial talent. So what, he's unemployed however he is obviously not idle. He gets involved and puts himself about and uses his time productively - apart from his racing reviews as far as a few posters are concerned.........however those reviews could help him get a tipster column or help him to become a journalist or get to University as a mature student. He's also a good money manager - which for a punter is extremely useful.

Thanks.

I’ve made the point in the past I like doing the horse racing write ups as I enjoy talking about racing. Libby also knows I’m off to uni im September.

As J2 says, BB knew what she was doing mentioning the ‘didn’t you spend a grand on Cheltenham’ comment. Which was untrue.

Back by popular demand on 10:11 - Feb 22 with 637 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

on 10:05 - Feb 22 by _

It was other people on this thread who brought up my personal life I’ve shared in other threads.

It’s always the same people unsurprisingly

on 10:13 - Feb 22 with 629 views_

Back by popular demand on 10:07 - Feb 22 by The_Romford_Blue

Why are you still going on about it?

It’s my money. You’ve made your point that you think me spending that on Cheltenham is too much. What do you want me to do by going on about it? Cancel? Spend all day reassessing my financial decisions? Question my entire being on earth?

I’m not worried. So why are you going on.

Quite frankly, you’re winding me up now Libby so I’ll leave it there. Please mind your own business.

Back by popular demand on 10:14 - Feb 22 with 626 viewsKieran_Knows

on 10:09 - Feb 22 by _

We had our offer accepted in July last year, and then got the keys at the end of August. We brought a run down property, so spent the best part of 2 months renovating, and then moved in in November.

All the best with it, t'is great to finally be on the property ladder!
[Post edited 22 Feb 2018 10:16]

on 10:17 - Feb 22 with 618 views_

Back by popular demand on 10:06 - Feb 22 by bluebud

Back by popular demand on 10:18 - Feb 22 with 618 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

on 10:13 - Feb 22 by _

Whatever.

The point is you, Benters, BB specifically made this thread into one about me gambling. You even listed things I do with my money ffs. Wtf has that got to do with me saying ill be writing my previews.

It was BB who brought gambling into it.

Next time you go on about this, a point you’ve made so many times already in the past, I’ll just put you straight on ignore. I can only imagine your intention is to make me feel bad because I don’t get what’s in it for you. This is the fourth page and every single one of them has been off topic. First the racing antis piped up and now this. That’s me lot for this thread. Well done for hijacking it 👏🏻

on 10:19 - Feb 22 with 614 views_

Back by popular demand on 10:14 - Feb 22 by Kieran_Knows

We had our offer accepted in July last year, and then got the keys at the end of August. We brought a run down property, so spent the best part of 2 months renovating, and then moved in in November.

All the best with it, t'is great to finally be on the property ladder!
[Post edited 22 Feb 2018 10:16]

Back by popular demand on 10:22 - Feb 22 with 610 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Back by popular demand on 13:44 - Feb 21 by PJH

Well done RKD,this is good.
I will come back to this thread in a couple of days.

Do you eat horse !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

on 10:24 - Feb 22 with 606 views_

Back by popular demand on 10:18 - Feb 22 by The_Romford_Blue

Whatever.

The point is you, Benters, BB specifically made this thread into one about me gambling. You even listed things I do with my money ffs. Wtf has that got to do with me saying ill be writing my previews.

Next time you go on about this, a point you’ve made so many times already in the past, I’ll just put you straight on ignore. I can only imagine your intention is to make me feel bad because I don’t get what’s in it for you. This is the fourth page and every single one of them has been off topic. First the racing antis piped up and now this. That’s me lot for this thread. Well done for hijacking it 👏🏻

Back by popular demand on 10:25 - Feb 22 with 607 viewsBluebell

Back by popular demand on 09:50 - Feb 22 by J2BLUE

Oh thanks. It's my fault now is it!

I wouldn't know Rommy had spent that amount of money if he hadn't been so open about it on here. I just remebered him saying how much he had on bets for Cheltenham and how much it is costing him with the hotel too.

If you read my post I was just asking the question and saying I hope he wins.

I can understand where Libby is coming from. Not many people of Rommy's age could have the lifestyle he has. Most would want to be working if not to earn money, to be doing something constructive with their lives and meeting people. Rommy has said before on here that he has been looking for the right thing to come along and wouldn't take menial jobs like working in Tescos or McDonalds. Most youngsters of his age wouldn't have the choice.

Anyway it is none of my business and I hope Rommy has a great time at Uni and wins a lot of money at Cheltenham.
Back by popular demand on 10:28 - Feb 22 with 597 viewsPJH

Back by popular demand on 10:22 - Feb 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

Do you eat horse !

Not knowingly.
Back by popular demand on 10:29 - Feb 22 with 593 viewsBluebell

Back by popular demand on 10:18 - Feb 22 by The_Romford_Blue

Whatever.

"It was BB who brought gambling into it."

I believe the thread was about Cheltenham horse racing. Isn't that all about gambling?

Anyway, I must go and take my sister out to lunch. Her husband died on Christmas Day and she is quite lonely now. That is far more important than being on here.

Have fun guys.
Back by popular demand on 10:32 - Feb 22 with 589 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Back by popular demand on 10:29 - Feb 22 by Bluebell

"It was BB who brought gambling into it."

I believe the thread was about Cheltenham horse racing. Isn't that all about gambling?

Anyway, I must go and take my sister out to lunch. Her husband died on Christmas Day and she is quite lonely now. That is far more important than being on here.

Have fun guys.

I’m off out at 12 too. It was about my previews actually rather than gambling. But I see your point.

Sorry about your husband in law. Christmas Day - that’s very sad.

Back by popular demand on 10:34 - Feb 22 with 579 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

on 10:24 - Feb 22 by _

I didn’t like you changing the thread to something I mentioned in the past and using that against me.

I cba to go on.

I think if you weren’t involved you would probably at least be able to see it from my point of view.

Have a nice day.

on 10:38 - Feb 22 with 566 views_

Back by popular demand on 10:34 - Feb 22 by The_Romford_Blue

I didn’t like you changing the thread to something I mentioned in the past and using that against me.

I cba to go on.

I think if you weren’t involved you would probably at least be able to see it from my point of view.

Have a nice day.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024