Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Back by popular demand 12:14 - Feb 21 with 11571 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I will be doing my Cheltenham Festival daily previews again this year for all four days. They’ve been well received on here the last three years and I’m grateful for that.

As I’m going this year, I’ve done even more form study on it to share with the masses on here and across a few other places. Hopefully we can have some winners like with last years rand national meeting.

20 days to go until the festival

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Back by popular demand on 10:39 - Feb 22 with 1038 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Back by popular demand on 10:29 - Feb 22 by Bluebell

"It was BB who brought gambling into it."

I believe the thread was about Cheltenham horse racing. Isn't that all about gambling?

Anyway, I must go and take my sister out to lunch. Her husband died on Christmas Day and she is quite lonely now. That is far more important than being on here.

Have fun guys.

Sounds like you need one too.......

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Back by popular demand on 11:20 - Feb 22 with 1007 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Back by popular demand on 10:18 - Feb 22 by The_Romford_Blue

Whatever.

The point is you, Benters, BB specifically made this thread into one about me gambling. You even listed things I do with my money ffs. Wtf has that got to do with me saying ill be writing my previews.

It was BB who brought gambling into it.

Next time you go on about this, a point you’ve made so many times already in the past, I’ll just put you straight on ignore. I can only imagine your intention is to make me feel bad because I don’t get what’s in it for you. This is the fourth page and every single one of them has been off topic. First the racing antis piped up and now this. That’s me lot for this thread. Well done for hijacking it 👏🏻

I think people find it annoying that you are encouraging people to spend £600 a month gambling on horses, even if they can't afford it.

Poll: Best Football Song

Back by popular demand on 11:58 - Feb 22 with 984 viewsBlueStreak

Back by popular demand on 11:20 - Feb 22 by RoyKeanesDog

I think people find it annoying that you are encouraging people to spend £600 a month gambling on horses, even if they can't afford it.

Where's he done that?
Back by popular demand on 12:00 - Feb 22 with 979 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Back by popular demand on 11:20 - Feb 22 by RoyKeanesDog

I haven’t done that and you know it.

BB asked how much I’ll spend on Cheltenham - the biggest race meeting of the season.

Now where have I encouraged anyone to bet £600 a month. You’ve lied there.

Back by popular demand on 12:49 - Feb 22 with 949 viewsArcher4721

Back by popular demand on 12:00 - Feb 22 by The_Romford_Blue

BB asked how much I’ll spend on Cheltenham - the biggest race meeting of the season.

Here's a tip for you...You don't need to say how much you've had on. It seems like you're doing a "look at me" to most and to frank you are. Good gamblers never say, it's nobody else's business.

People who don't bet don't understand. So in future don't say what you've had on. You leave yourself open to abuse if you do.

Good luck with your investments.
Back by popular demand on 13:09 - Feb 22 with 934 viewscrunchie1978

We may not agree on every topic on here but what you choose to spend your money on is your business.
Judging by your knowledge of racing you clearly are a fan...and I presume would still enjoy watching a race regardless of whether or not you had a bet on it.
It's just some on here can't seem to differentiate the two.
It's up to the individual if you gamble or not.
Back by popular demand on 13:20 - Feb 22 with 925 viewsBorisOrTrevor

on 10:13 - Feb 22 by _

Jesus Christ. I log on to here from time to time and all I ever seem to read is your chip on a shoulder posts. Stop whining about other people having money and whatever else it is that you may be envious of on a given day and go out and do something about it. Posting on a football forum all day won’t get you anywhere. As for the topic, if he wants to talk about racing let him do so in peace and the other racing enthusiasts will digest and comment, gambling I can assure you is only a part of it, the spectacle and the sport itself is thrilling but a terminal liberal bore like yourself will never see that as you are constantly looking for unfairness in everything.

[Post edited 22 Feb 2018 13:22]

BOT

Back by popular demand on 13:23 - Feb 22 with 918 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Back by popular demand on 12:49 - Feb 22 by Archer4721

Here's a tip for you...You don't need to say how much you've had on. It seems like you're doing a "look at me" to most and to frank you are. Good gamblers never say, it's nobody else's business.

People who don't bet don't understand. So in future don't say what you've had on. You leave yourself open to abuse if you do.

Good luck with your investments.

Fair enough

In fairness, Bluebell did ask me the question. I didn’t just blurt it out and wouldn’t have mentioned it had she asked.

Login to get fewer ads

Back by popular demand on 13:23 - Feb 22 with 916 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Back by popular demand on 13:09 - Feb 22 by crunchie1978

We may not agree on every topic on here but what you choose to spend your money on is your business.
Judging by your knowledge of racing you clearly are a fan...and I presume would still enjoy watching a race regardless of whether or not you had a bet on it.
It's just some on here can't seem to differentiate the two.
It's up to the individual if you gamble or not.

Thanks.

We actually agree on more than you realise.

Back by popular demand on 13:29 - Feb 22 with 911 viewsRoyKeanesDog

I, and others, must've misinterpreted your post then.

Poll: Best Football Song

on 13:30 - Feb 22 with 905 views_

Back by popular demand on 13:20 - Feb 22 by BorisOrTrevor

Jesus Christ. I log on to here from time to time and all I ever seem to read is your chip on a shoulder posts. Stop whining about other people having money and whatever else it is that you may be envious of on a given day and go out and do something about it. Posting on a football forum all day won’t get you anywhere. As for the topic, if he wants to talk about racing let him do so in peace and the other racing enthusiasts will digest and comment, gambling I can assure you is only a part of it, the spectacle and the sport itself is thrilling but a terminal liberal bore like yourself will never see that as you are constantly looking for unfairness in everything.

[Post edited 22 Feb 2018 13:22]

Back by popular demand on 14:56 - Feb 22 with 853 viewsStokieBlue

on 17:08 - Feb 21 by _

That's a little off Libbers.

I don't think it's a lot of money for a week of something he enjoys once a year. You'll spend that on your weekend to Cambridge I would have thought.

SB

Edit: I see your point with regards to his cashflow but that's his personal business really.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2018 15:02]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Back by popular demand on 15:01 - Feb 22 with 848 viewsStokieBlue

on 10:09 - Feb 22 by _

What do you think is bad about the timing at the moment to buy Libbers?

SB

on 15:05 - Feb 22 with 841 views_

Back by popular demand on 14:56 - Feb 22 by StokieBlue

That's a little off Libbers.

I don't think it's a lot of money for a week of something he enjoys once a year. You'll spend that on your weekend to Cambridge I would have thought.

SB

Edit: I see your point with regards to his cashflow but that's his personal business really.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2018 15:02]

Back by popular demand on 15:22 - Feb 22 with 828 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

on 15:05 - Feb 22 by _

And yet you are STILL going on about it. Lord above.

Back by popular demand on 15:24 - Feb 22 with 823 viewsJ2BLUE

Back by popular demand on 15:22 - Feb 22 by The_Romford_Blue

We've all fallen into the trap...the one only Libby can see

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

on 15:24 - Feb 22 with 822 views_

Back by popular demand on 15:22 - Feb 22 by The_Romford_Blue

on 15:25 - Feb 22 with 820 views_

Back by popular demand on 15:24 - Feb 22 by J2BLUE

We've all fallen into the trap...the one only Libby can see

Back by popular demand on 15:26 - Feb 22 with 815 viewsbluebud

on 15:05 - Feb 22 by _

..I feel your level of "shock" is your own personal issue or envy. I don't understand why you're browbeating/barracking Rommers with such fervour, especially when you first hijacked this thread claiming it was all harmless banter. It's disappointing.
Back by popular demand on 15:27 - Feb 22 with 813 viewsSpruceMoose

on 15:25 - Feb 22 by _

Now, now, lets not fall out. Who care's how Rommy spends his money?

I just worry about his diet.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Back by popular demand on 15:28 - Feb 22 with 812 viewsJ2BLUE

on 15:25 - Feb 22 by _

So weak Libbers, you're better than this.

Truly impaired.

Back by popular demand on 15:29 - Feb 22 with 802 viewsSpruceMoose

Back by popular demand on 15:28 - Feb 22 by J2BLUE

So weak Libbers, you're better than this.

I usually have similar views to the Libster, but I'm not sure why he has such a bee in his bonnet of over this one.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

on 15:39 - Feb 22 with 789 views_

Back by popular demand on 15:27 - Feb 22 by SpruceMoose

Back by popular demand on 15:43 - Feb 22 with 783 viewsStokieBlue

on 15:39 - Feb 22 by _

Watched Book of Mormon last night and your avatar now looks like the result of what the Mormon missionary would have told Trump to do to get rid of aids.

Brilliant show BTW, ludicrously rude.

SB

Back by popular demand on 15:46 - Feb 22 with 776 viewsJ2BLUE

Back by popular demand on 15:27 - Feb 22 by SpruceMoose

That's another thing, how does he afford the 476 takeaways he has a week?!?! Well Rommers?!?!?!

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024