Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People of TWTD who leave the game in the 88th minute. 14:08 - Feb 26 with 10595 viewsSpruceMoose

Why do you do this?

Genuine question.

If they moved kick off to 2:58pm would this help you?

Have you ever missed a wonderful moment by leaving early?
[Post edited 27 Feb 2018 3:34]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

People of TWTD who leave the game in the 88th minute. on 12:48 - Feb 27 with 589 viewsSW6Tractor

To go to Legends for a pint...they try and close the bar down approximately 2 milliseconds (give or take) after the game finishes
People of TWTD who leave the game in the 88th minute. on 19:01 - Feb 27 with 536 viewsMillsey

Yes leave seat at 88 and stand at entrance till 90 then run to car to get out of the car park for drive to Lowestoft and listen to the extra time on Suffolk.
People of TWTD who leave the game in the 88th minute. on 19:29 - Feb 27 with 522 viewsFifeITFC

People of TWTD who leave the game in the 88th minute. on 06:05 - Feb 27 by BrettenhamBlue

Agree with you. I sat through every minute of the 9-0 at Old Trafford. It's important to support your team right until the final whistle. Never forget the "we want 10" chants in the final moments.

I was there too. To be honest, I just sat there for about 10 minutes after the game feeling numb and in disbelief. Can remember looking at the scoreboard during the game and kept hoping it was a bad dream, seeing 9-0 on the scoreboard.

It was my confirmation that we were going down.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024