Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The snip 21:50 - Mar 6 with 5790 viewsTerra_Farma

I am booked in towards the end of this month at Ivery.

I'm fairly relaxed about it, but have any of you been there?

Is it like Chantry Butchers?
[Post edited 6 Mar 2018 21:55]
The snip on 09:33 - Mar 7 with 891 viewshoppy

The snip on 09:31 - Mar 7 by Swansea_Blue

An ex-colleague had the opposite experience. He had the snip and then about 10 months later became the dad to a pair of lovely twins (kids number 4&5 )

Was he sure he hadn't become the stepdad to a pair of lovely twins?

Strange names he gave them, but I suppose after the first few, it's easier by number than name?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

The snip on 09:43 - Mar 7 with 880 viewsfarkenhell

The snip on 22:22 - Mar 6 by StNeotsBlue

One of my best mates had it done recently at a place in Cambridge and said it was virtually painless. That said they obviously didn't do a great job as he recently had his follow up count check and he is still firing out a load of live ones so has to have another go.

On the plus side - at least his tonsillitis is now cured!
The snip on 09:45 - Mar 7 with 865 viewsStuartBrett8

The snip on 09:31 - Mar 7 by Swansea_Blue

An ex-colleague had the opposite experience. He had the snip and then about 10 months later became the dad to a pair of lovely twins (kids number 4&5 )

Oops... you have to clear the backlog, it does sometimes go wrong which seems ridiculous

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

The snip on 09:47 - Mar 7 with 860 viewsSwansea_Blue

The snip on 09:33 - Mar 7 by hoppy

Was he sure he hadn't become the stepdad to a pair of lovely twins?

Strange names he gave them, but I suppose after the first few, it's easier by number than name?

Ha, funnily enough he did get a bit of a rough time over it.

Anyway, I'm all for branding kids with a number. Much easier not to lose them when you're out and about innit.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The snip on 10:46 - Mar 7 with 831 viewsgerard1947

The most painful bit for me was writing the cheque! I had mine done at 32 which to many will seem pretty young that said many of my of my friends had it at the same age or younger.

I'd got 2 healthy kids, boy and girl, it seemed the right thing to and worked out well. I expected all sorts of pain as the local anaesthetic wore off, I'd heard horror stories about bruising and swelling. I'd booked a couple of days off to get over it and ended up redecorating the lounge. The only painful bit was when they injected my first "Charlie" but the anaesthetic kicked in so quickly I didn't get time to scream!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024