Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McCarthy's Pre-Hull City Press Conference - Live 13:05 - Mar 12 with 11472 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33326/mccarthys-pre-hull-city-press-conf

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:08 - Mar 12 with 6814 viewsPhilTWTD

Think it'll probably be late as we're still talking to Chambo.
Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:20 - Mar 12 with 6786 viewsPhilTWTD

Now doing iFollow.
Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:23 - Mar 12 with 6778 viewsIamSpartacus

I'm at the stage where I'd prefer to be 17th-21st place, trying to play more progressive football and giving youth more of a chance.... we are a patient set of fans, but this dull football is just unacceptable.

Blog: We ALL Need to Come Together, Right Now, Over Town

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:23 - Mar 12 with 6774 viewsPhilTWTD

He's here.
Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:24 - Mar 12 with 6770 viewsGavTWTD

Iorfa out, Knudsen ok

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:28 - Mar 12 with 6761 viewsLimitlessBlue

he is horrible isn't he!

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:28 - Mar 12 with 6762 viewscookra

go on, ask him about the future for him again HAHA
Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:29 - Mar 12 with 6757 viewsGavTWTD

I wonder if Stuart will ask him as his last question. Milne has mentioned it so it's fair game

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:30 - Mar 12 with 6754 viewscookra

agreed, if the clubs directors are talking about it , the press are obligied to ask the questions
Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:30 - Mar 12 with 6748 viewsJ2BLUE

i wonder if he knows he's leaving. in the past he has been fairly bullish about his chances of staying. now he has nothing to say. very interesting. no manager should be able to sit there and say he is sick of the reaction of the fans. he has to go

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:31 - Mar 12 with 6754 viewsLimitlessBlue

got to persist with the questions.. don't let him off easily.

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:31 - Mar 12 with 6753 viewsLeighOnSeaBlue

He's very prickly today, maybe he knows he's off
Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:31 - Mar 12 with 6745 viewsJ2BLUE

if he walks out it just adds fuel to the flames. might be a good thing

Truly impaired.

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Mar 12 with 6749 viewsGavTWTD

Oh he's touchy today

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Mar 12 with 6749 viewsLimitlessBlue

he is miserable beyond words, terrible advert for this club. #MickOut

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Mar 12 with 6743 viewsJ2BLUE

wow

Truly impaired.

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Mar 12 with 6746 viewsLankHenners

not in the mood for this is he?

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Mar 12 with 6743 viewsJ2BLUE

that was short and bitter

Truly impaired.

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Mar 12 with 6750 viewsfloridaboy

He really does look a happy bunny. He is normally quite chirpy but not happy at all
Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:33 - Mar 12 with 6743 viewsLankHenners

complete contrast to pre-Sheffield

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:33 - Mar 12 with 6746 viewsLeighOnSeaBlue

something is clearly up
Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:33 - Mar 12 with 6743 viewsSmithy

Bye bye dinosaur

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:33 - Mar 12 with 6742 viewsGrahamHarbey

Surely he must have had a chat with Milne/Evans?? That reaction was riduclous?
Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:33 - Mar 12 with 6737 viewsJ2BLUE

don't talk to me about tactics...lol. you have a risk free shot at actually continuing our season and you're unwilling to risk the point to try and get three. just fook off

Truly impaired.

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:33 - Mar 12 with 6742 viewsKuqicoo

Jeez...he's going for sure. It's a totally broken relationship now
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024