Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) 13:59 - Mar 29 with 5627 viewsVic

And Jonas

Oh dear.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2018 14:00]

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 16:04 - Mar 29 with 1009 viewshype313

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 16:02 - Mar 29 by 12th_Man

I said the same thing on here

Alright Mystic Meg.

You got tomorrows Euromillions numbers to hand?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 16:42 - Mar 29 with 962 viewsdissboy2

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 14:07 - Mar 29 by SWGF

Maybe Bart wants MM to remain as he likes to stay busy.

I don't buy it myself. A new manager is hardly going to replace Bart, you'd think.

If the club receive an acceptable offer in the summer, Bart will go regardless of who the manager is. If he waits another year (given we'll activate the extension) to run his contract down, he'll be 32 and might have fallen off of the radar of clubs higher up the ladder.

this!
Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 17:00 - Mar 29 with 937 views12th_Man

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 16:04 - Mar 29 by hype313

Alright Mystic Meg.

You got tomorrows Euromillions numbers to hand?

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 17:02 - Mar 29 with 932 viewsElderGrizzly

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 14:20 - Mar 29 by Archer4721

So he's been lying all this time then like David Norris you mean?

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11707/11259164/goalkeeper-bartosz-bialkow

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/bartosz-bialkowski-happy-with-ipswich-town-s-positio

http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2018-01-26/bartosz-biakowski-ipswich-town-goalkee

No, I think he is happy here, he just will leave in the summer because he’ll have the chance to play PL football.

Something he won’t get with us before he retires!
Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 17:03 - Mar 29 with 933 viewswkj

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 16:02 - Mar 29 by 12th_Man

I said the same thing on here

You say an awful lot on here, once in a blue moon you get it right

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 17:45 - Mar 29 with 910 viewsjas0999

Wouldn’t be surprised. Do we get anything for Bart as offered an extension if he does go?

Big big summer ahead. At this rate we may only have ten players left!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024