Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, who would you pick as our new manager? 21:36 - Mar 29 with 2392 viewsbontcho

I've decided on Nathan Jones.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

So, who would you pick as our new manager? on 21:38 - Mar 29 with 2383 viewsBloomBlue

Gary Megson
So, who would you pick as our new manager? on 21:53 - Mar 29 with 2333 viewsBlueNode

You packed your bags as I recall
And you walked slowly down the hall
You said you had to get away to ease your mind
And all you needed was a little of time
Oh winter's passed spring and fall
You never rung me, you never called
Nathan Jones you've been gone too long

Synapse central - No, I have not got a cold!
Poll: Is it time now for a protest regarding Evans lack of investment in the Club?

So, who would you pick as our new manager? on 22:44 - Mar 29 with 2250 viewsstig4532

Maurice Steijn
So, who would you pick as our new manager? on 22:45 - Mar 29 with 2245 viewsLuk38644

Mowbray, Warburton, Jones or Steijn for me.

I'd be happy with any of them.
So, who would you pick as our new manager? on 22:47 - Mar 29 with 2236 viewsCoco

The greatest mind in football- Sol Campbell.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

So, who would you pick as our new manager? on 22:49 - Mar 29 with 2232 viewsKuqicoo

Maurice Steijn. If not him then Warburton, McClaren, Hurst or Mowbray.
So, who would you pick as our new manager? on 22:52 - Mar 29 with 2220 viewsKieran_Knows

Agreed, I’d say Nathan Jones as well.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

So, who would you pick as our new manager? on 22:56 - Mar 29 with 2205 viewsstantheman

The fans can have an affect on a manager leaving but not on the appointment of a new one, thankfully.
Login to get fewer ads

So, who would you pick as our new manager? on 22:56 - Mar 29 with 2205 viewsrhubard

Anyone with an ounce of class that respects his fan base

Poll: Worst ITFC manager of all time?

So, who would you pick as our new manager? on 23:37 - Mar 29 with 2134 viewscharlie1

He’s been gone too long
So, who would you pick as our new manager? on 23:39 - Mar 29 with 2126 viewsEly_Blue

I’ll take any one from Wenger, Jose, Conte or Pep, if you really pushed me I suppose I’d settle for Klopp or pochetino at a push

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

So, who would you pick as our new manager? on 23:43 - Mar 29 with 2112 viewschristiand

Paul Hurst from Shrewsbury Town please!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024