Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amazing what happens when you try to attack 16:15 - Apr 2 with 5197 viewsDublinBlue84

Proves what I've been saying all along that Mick and his negative football is the problem, if he tried to be a little less defensive with the resources he had, he'd not be out of a job at the end of the season.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 16:18 - Apr 2 with 4253 viewsDublinBlue84

And now suddenly we score two.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 16:58 - Apr 2 with 4126 viewsBloomBlue

You draw 2-2?
Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 17:03 - Apr 2 with 4074 viewsDairyblue88

would of lost the game but for Bart so I fail to see point made.

And Mick will have a job by the end of the season
(No subject) (n/t) on 17:04 - Apr 2 with 4065 viewsDairyblue88

Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 17:05 - Apr 2 with 4041 viewsblueconscience

Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 16:58 - Apr 2 by BloomBlue

You draw 2-2?

But we wouldnt have scored 2 playing the usual negative football.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 17:12 - Apr 2 with 3979 viewsRyorry

We saw Mick unshackled today, fear factor gone?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 17:16 - Apr 2 with 3922 viewsMeadowlark

Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 17:03 - Apr 2 by Dairyblue88

would of lost the game but for Bart so I fail to see point made.

And Mick will have a job by the end of the season

would "have"...
Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 17:24 - Apr 2 with 3871 viewsBlueBadger

Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 17:12 - Apr 2 by Ryorry

What an odd down vote. Seems a reasonable thought to me.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 17:29 - Apr 2 with 3844 viewsRyorry

Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 17:24 - Apr 2 by BlueBadger

What an odd down vote. Seems a reasonable thought to me.

Severl people have commented on other threads that he just goes round doing that these days, yet never actually posts a comment. Bit of a pity, as he appears to have previously been a fairly decent poster.

Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 17:31 - Apr 2 with 3820 viewsmadmouse1959

It took all season to let Ben Folami off the leash !!!! All McCarthy can do now is prove that he has been doing it wrong the last two seasons when it came to using the whole squad he had at his disposal.
IF....we had played with more emphasis on attacking teams then the stadium would of been a happier place.
IF....more youngsters were given a chance then "more often than not" the football would of been far more exciting !!!

What has MM got to prove now ?

shampoo dave

Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 17:42 - Apr 2 with 3745 viewsBlueBadger

Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 17:29 - Apr 2 by Ryorry

Severl people have commented on other threads that he just goes round doing that these days, yet never actually posts a comment. Bit of a pity, as he appears to have previously been a fairly decent poster.

We are living strange times.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 17:43 - Apr 2 with 3741 viewsBlueAllOver

Unshackled just today?

Must have imagined when Mick was playing Mcgoldrick, Waghorn, Garner & Celina.

Must have dreamt winning attacking game 4-3 at Millwall.

Today drew 2-2, if Millwall took their chances late on could have lost 5-2, if we did that every week and went down, would fans be happy?
Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 17:45 - Apr 2 with 3724 viewsBlueBadger

Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 17:31 - Apr 2 by madmouse1959

It took all season to let Ben Folami off the leash !!!! All McCarthy can do now is prove that he has been doing it wrong the last two seasons when it came to using the whole squad he had at his disposal.
IF....we had played with more emphasis on attacking teams then the stadium would of been a happier place.
IF....more youngsters were given a chance then "more often than not" the football would of been far more exciting !!!

What has MM got to prove now ?

Oh man, imagine saving untested youngsters for the end of the season when there's nothing play for. Literally no football manager has ever done that before.

Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 17:48 - Apr 2 with 3714 viewsHerbivore

What happens is you draw at home with one of the few sides with a smaller budget than you? I enjoyed the game, it was fun, but if we played like that every week we'd probably go down. The new man needs to somehow maintain that kind of excitement whilst making us capable of winning games, no easy task.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2018 17:49]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 17:52 - Apr 2 with 3677 viewsRyorry

Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 17:43 - Apr 2 by BlueAllOver

Unshackled just today?

Today drew 2-2, if Millwall took their chances late on could have lost 5-2, if we did that every week and went down, would fans be happy?

Glad you've responded, and I must admit I'd forgotten those attacking games! so fair point there.

You've got to admit tho, the majority of our games this season have not been set up like that?

The thing that's been peeing large numbers of our fans/supporters off this season tho, has been the lack of entertainment & excitement on the pitch, as numerous people in the chat-room today said. We'll never know, but it may well have been that if we'd regularly been set up to play like today, esp at PR, we'd have ended up with the same number of points, but far bigger crowds & ST sales.

Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 17:54 - Apr 2 with 3656 viewsKuqicoo

Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 17:43 - Apr 2 by BlueAllOver

Unshackled just today?

Fans want entertainment. You might want to see us have one shot all game and look like we are scared to lose. A lot of us would like to see a bit more positivity, especially at home.

I've seen some right dire games over the last 2 seasons. There a been a few 'unshackled' games like you said but not enough in my opinion.
Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 18:03 - Apr 2 with 3608 viewschristiand

To be fair that's what you would expect. We aren't going up or down this season no point being negative and containing sides that's why the match at Birmingham City on Saturday was so disappointing - just the same rubbish as the majority of this season. Pleased to see Folami get 45 minutes under his belt, more of the youngsters need to be played there's not a better time when nothing is riding on this season - the pressure is off, lets see what they can do at this level. I'd love to see what Emmanuel can do in the last few games at right back or as a wing back if he is allowed to return from Rotherham United?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 18:04 - Apr 2 with 3599 viewsBenters2

Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 17:29 - Apr 2 by Ryorry

Follows me around all the time dishing them out.

Sad really.
Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 18:05 - Apr 2 with 3585 viewsHerbivore

Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 18:03 - Apr 2 by christiand

To be fair that's what you would expect. We aren't going up or down this season no point being negative and containing sides that's why the match at Birmingham City on Saturday was so disappointing - just the same rubbish as the majority of this season. Pleased to see Folami get 45 minutes under his belt, more of the youngsters need to be played there's not a better time when nothing is riding on this season - the pressure is off, lets see what they can do at this level. I'd love to see what Emmanuel can do in the last few games at right back or as a wing back if he is allowed to return from Rotherham United?

He can't return from Rotherham.

Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 18:05 - Apr 2 with 3580 viewsBlueAllOver

Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 18:04 - Apr 2 by Benters2

Follows me around all the time dishing them out.

Sad really.

Yes, you are sad, good self-awareness.
Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 18:08 - Apr 2 with 3561 viewschristiand

Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 18:05 - Apr 2 by Herbivore

He can't return from Rotherham.

That's a pity, it would've been good to see if he had improved as a defender and a footballer after his season away. He could make that right back/wing back position his own.

Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 18:12 - Apr 2 with 3542 viewsHerbivore

Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 18:08 - Apr 2 by christiand

That's a pity, it would've been good to see if he had improved as a defender and a footballer after his season away. He could make that right back/wing back position his own.

Maybe next season. League loans now don't allow recall clauses though.

Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 18:14 - Apr 2 with 3529 viewschristiand

Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 18:12 - Apr 2 by Herbivore

Maybe next season. League loans now don't allow recall clauses though.

There is certainly an opportunity there for him, he just needs to grab it with both grateful hands!

Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 18:23 - Apr 2 with 3488 viewsHerbivore

Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 18:14 - Apr 2 by christiand

There is certainly an opportunity there for him, he just needs to grab it with both grateful hands!

I hope he does. Not sure he's quite good enough on what I've seen so far.

Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 18:50 - Apr 2 with 3434 viewschristiand

Amazing what happens when you try to attack on 18:23 - Apr 2 by Herbivore

I hope he does. Not sure he's quite good enough on what I've seen so far.

Let’s see. He’s had a season in a tough league, we need to give him that opportunity to prove himself and start with a clean slate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024