Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like Mick wants it 👀 16:35 - Apr 4 with 3284 viewsZakk

Sky sports reporting he's open for talks with West Brom
Looks like Mick wants it 👀 on 16:38 - Apr 4 with 3270 viewsJ2BLUE

I think he deserves better than going there right now. Waiting for them to go down is probably a better bet.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Looks like Mick wants it 👀 on 16:40 - Apr 4 with 3247 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Looks like Mick wants it 👀 on 16:38 - Apr 4 by J2BLUE

I think he deserves better than going there right now. Waiting for them to go down is probably a better bet.

Virtually certain for relegation - keep them up and he is an instant hero. They go down, he has had time to work with them and sort out for next season.

Surely a win-win situation. I wonder if he could rescue them like he rescued us.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Looks like Mick wants it 👀 on 16:40 - Apr 4 with 3237 viewsKieran_Knows

... but just as we are here, surely he'd want to go in and see exactly who wants to be part of his side next season to (attempt) promotion back to the Prem, and who he'd look to sell/doesn't want to be there anymore.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Looks like Mick wants it 👀 on 17:15 - Apr 4 with 3072 viewsjamesitfc

Looks like Mick wants it 👀 on 16:40 - Apr 4 by Nthsuffolkblue

Virtually certain for relegation - keep them up and he is an instant hero. They go down, he has had time to work with them and sort out for next season.

Surely a win-win situation. I wonder if he could rescue them like he rescued us.

Seems nearly impossible to save West Brom now. They're 10 pts adrift with 6 games to go. They'd need to win 3 and draw 2 of their final 6 to get to 31pts and that would be assuming that Palace don't pick up another point, and Southampton and Stoke don't get 3 and 4 pts respectively between now and the end of the season.

Throw into the mix that they still have to play Manchester United, Liverpool and Spurs. I doubt Pep could save them so god help Mick if he goes there to try and save them from relegation.
Looks like Mick wants it 👀 on 17:28 - Apr 4 with 2973 viewsTheBoyBlue

Surely no one at West Brom are expecting to stay up. They are probably doing what we ought to be doing and starting to plan for getting straight back up and whatever our thoughts on MM, he is probably is as good a manager as any to turn to.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Looks like Mick wants it 👀 on 17:40 - Apr 4 with 2905 viewsSwansea_Blue

Looks like Mick wants it 👀 on 17:28 - Apr 4 by TheBoyBlue

Surely no one at West Brom are expecting to stay up. They are probably doing what we ought to be doing and starting to plan for getting straight back up and whatever our thoughts on MM, he is probably is as good a manager as any to turn to.

Agreed. They’re effectively manager-less - I’d be looking to get a new guy in asap if I was them. There’s nothing really keeping Mick here so a deal should be easy enough to sort out. With money to spend and a better squad there’s no reason why MM couldn’t have them challenging. It wouldn’t be pretty, but they’re used to that.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Looks like Mick wants it 👀 on 18:16 - Apr 4 with 2778 viewsJohnny_Boy

Looks like Mick wants it 👀 on 17:15 - Apr 4 by jamesitfc

Seems nearly impossible to save West Brom now. They're 10 pts adrift with 6 games to go. They'd need to win 3 and draw 2 of their final 6 to get to 31pts and that would be assuming that Palace don't pick up another point, and Southampton and Stoke don't get 3 and 4 pts respectively between now and the end of the season.

Throw into the mix that they still have to play Manchester United, Liverpool and Spurs. I doubt Pep could save them so god help Mick if he goes there to try and save them from relegation.

They do play Palace though.

Regardless of how crap people think they are, they can still beat Swansea & Newcastle.

Their GD is much much better than Stoke's too.

If they can fluke a win against any of the big boys, that's 12pts to be had. Then it gets interesting.

However, of all the managers to come in for the final 6 games, I can't honestly see Mick winning 2 games - let alone 4+
Looks like Mick wants it 👀 on 18:28 - Apr 4 with 2727 viewsvapour_trail

Looks like Mick wants it 👀 on 18:16 - Apr 4 by Johnny_Boy

Regardless of how crap people think they are, they can still beat Swansea & Newcastle.

If they can fluke a win against any of the big boys, that's 12pts to be had. Then it gets interesting.

However, of all the managers to come in for the final 6 games, I can't honestly see Mick winning 2 games - let alone 4+

Is this a joke post Johnny? Are we really going down the road of managers more likely than mick to keep West Brom up?

Let it go...

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Login to get fewer ads

Looks like Mick wants it 👀 on 18:34 - Apr 4 with 2683 viewsJohnny_Boy

Looks like Mick wants it 👀 on 18:28 - Apr 4 by vapour_trail

Is this a joke post Johnny? Are we really going down the road of managers more likely than mick to keep West Brom up?

Let it go...

Look all I'm saying is, if you need a manager to come in and win 4 of your last remaining 6 Premiership matches, MM wouldn't be on your list of last ditch survival managers.

Allardyce, yes.

Pulis, yes.

Carvahal, yes.

C'mon. You must agree with that point of view.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2018 18:36]
Looks like Mick wants it 👀 on 18:36 - Apr 4 with 2664 viewsvapour_trail

Looks like Mick wants it 👀 on 18:34 - Apr 4 by Johnny_Boy

Look all I'm saying is, if you need a manager to come in and win 4 of your last remaining 6 Premiership matches, MM wouldn't be on your list of last ditch survival managers.

Allardyce, yes.

Pulis, yes.

Carvahal, yes.

C'mon. You must agree with that point of view.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2018 18:36]

None of the above. West Brom are finished.

Looks like Mick wants it 👀 on 18:39 - Apr 4 with 2629 viewsJohnny_Boy

Looks like Mick wants it 👀 on 18:36 - Apr 4 by vapour_trail

None of the above. West Brom are finished.

Besides the fact that all those 3 managers are in employment.

It's still mathematically possible Vapes. Huddersfield are dropping like a stone.

Now, can Carver keep them up? I doubt that very much after his Newcastle stint.
Looks like Mick wants it 👀 on 19:08 - Apr 4 with 2530 viewsSwansea_Blue

Looks like Mick wants it 👀 on 18:16 - Apr 4 by Johnny_Boy

Possible of course, but nah. Palace have a genuine threat going forward. Newcastle are in a bit of form and Swansea have been doing superbly well since the new manager came in (except against Spurs & Man U). Even if WBA fluke results against those 3, they all have enough to stay ahead of WBA.

Anything is possible of course, but West Brom are the worse side in the PL I’ve seen this year.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Looks like Mick wants it 👀 on 19:12 - Apr 4 with 2503 viewsvapour_trail

Looks like Mick wants it 👀 on 18:39 - Apr 4 by Johnny_Boy

Besides the fact that all those 3 managers are in employment.

It's still mathematically possible Vapes. Huddersfield are dropping like a stone.

Now, can Carver keep them up? I doubt that very much after his Newcastle stint.

When people say it’s mathematically possible, games done.

We can mathematically make the play offs.

Looks like Mick wants it 👀 on 19:24 - Apr 4 with 2447 viewsJohnny_Boy

Looks like Mick wants it 👀 on 19:12 - Apr 4 by vapour_trail

When people say it’s mathematically possible, games done.

We can mathematically make the play offs.

Yes, mathematically we can. It's a shame nobody told Mick after the dismal performances against Hull & Brum. Not performances from a team whose managers' aspirations are chasing the play-offs.

He lost interest in them a while ago. The 2 or 1 shots on target at home were examples of that.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2018 19:28]
Looks like Mick wants it 👀 on 19:32 - Apr 4 with 2409 viewsJohnny_Boy

Looks like Mick wants it 👀 on 19:08 - Apr 4 by Swansea_Blue

Possible of course, but nah. Palace have a genuine threat going forward. Newcastle are in a bit of form and Swansea have been doing superbly well since the new manager came in (except against Spurs & Man U). Even if WBA fluke results against those 3, they all have enough to stay ahead of WBA.

Anything is possible of course, but West Brom are the worse side in the PL I’ve seen this year.

I'm not suggesting it would be an easy task - far from it.
But stranger things have happened.

I seem to remember WBA starting the season okay. Got a good CB in Hegazi.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024