Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McCarthy's Pre-Brentford Press Conference - Live 13:00 - Apr 5 with 37107 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33479/mccarthys-pre-brentford-press-conf

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:40 - Apr 5 with 811 viewsnewsouthwalesblue

Mowbray in!
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:41 - Apr 5 with 810 viewsyungblue

Think Mark waburton is being overlooked too much

Poll: Who would you rather have as manager of Ipswich next season?

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:41 - Apr 5 with 807 viewsblu_dru

Warburton
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:41 - Apr 5 with 807 viewssenduntd

Hear hear
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:41 - Apr 5 with 806 viewsmanningtreeblue

Derek Adams Plymouth manager taken them from bottom to playoffs in 3 or 4 months
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:41 - Apr 5 with 805 viewsblue_egg_chaser

mogga and venus for me. probably won't leave Blackburn but Venus still lives locally and mogga still has a house here too.
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:41 - Apr 5 with 805 viewsGuru_of_Ipswich

Any sign of mick yet?
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:41 - Apr 5 with 804 viewsyungblue

did a fantsatic job at brentford

Login to get fewer ads

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:41 - Apr 5 with 804 viewsClactonTrueBlue

Do you think Mowbray will come if given the chance.
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:41 - Apr 5 with 803 viewsNuggets

My preference in order 1. Mowbray 2. Hurst (Shrewbury) 3. Warburton 4. Jones (Luton) 5. Steijn (VV Venlo). No to McClaren, Pardew, Cowleys, Hoddle et al

Blog: Disappointing Result, But Can Some of Us Drop the Sense of Entitlement?

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:41 - Apr 5 with 803 viewsBoxerBlue

1:30 my 👁

Max itfc pryke 25yo playford fc striker/winger
Poll: Is Lambert still the right man for Town?

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:41 - Apr 5 with 803 viewsyungblue

and rangers

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:41 - Apr 5 with 803 viewsploughman

We don’t want a failed prem manager with his cronies. In with the new
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:41 - Apr 5 with 803 viewsGavTWTD

Warburton and Mowbray are my top 2

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:41 - Apr 5 with 802 viewsGuru_of_Ipswich

Wouldn’t mind warburton
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:41 - Apr 5 with 802 viewstripleT

Where is he then?
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:42 - Apr 5 with 801 viewsyungblue

and bloody hell, Pep would get sacked from Forest if he lost 2 on the spin

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:42 - Apr 5 with 799 viewsmanningtreeblue

Hurst Shrews manager also good shout or someone abroad Potter of Ostersunds or Steijn
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:42 - Apr 5 with 797 viewsMatt_Portman

Like to see Hurst come in, but a shame he has no obviously ITFC connection for an assistant. Hurst with a Taricco or Stewart etc would have been ideal
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:42 - Apr 5 with 797 viewssenduntd

Must be Mowbray and Venus
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:42 - Apr 5 with 795 viewsTrueBlue1998

Mowbray, Hurst or Warburton would be great
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:42 - Apr 5 with 795 viewsnysully

Does anyone think Marcus cares if next boss has an Ipswich connection?
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:42 - Apr 5 with 793 viewsyungblue

i like Potter tbf

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:42 - Apr 5 with 793 viewsmanningtreeblue

But we are relying on Marcus & Milne so lets think of most useless cheapest individual & he will be in with a shout!
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:42 - Apr 5 with 793 viewsBoxerBlue

McGreal or Mowbray for me

Max itfc pryke 25yo playford fc striker/winger
Poll: Is Lambert still the right man for Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024