Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McCarthy's Pre-Brentford Press Conference - Live 13:00 - Apr 5 with 37105 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33479/mccarthys-pre-brentford-press-conf

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:15 - Apr 5 with 2268 viewsDanTheMan

Yeah that as odd

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:15 - Apr 5 with 2268 viewsDanTheMan

*was

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:15 - Apr 5 with 2268 viewsportmanking

I don't think he likes Phil's hypothetical questions
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:15 - Apr 5 with 2265 viewsIamSpartacus

Always seems to cut Phil off... can't stand Mick's lack of professionalism

Blog: We ALL Need to Come Together, Right Now, Over Town

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:15 - Apr 5 with 2262 viewssenduntd

Where was Brenner?
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:15 - Apr 5 with 2262 viewsLankHenners

Probably sensed him starting to ask the cheese question again so legged it

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:15 - Apr 5 with 2262 viewsSpruceMoose

It's interesting to see how some folk are hell bent on twisting everything he says in order to get that hit of outrage. Think half you lot are addicted to it now!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:16 - Apr 5 with 2262 viewsDanTheMan

Yeah course you would

Login to get fewer ads

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:16 - Apr 5 with 2258 viewshype313

Yeah Phil should drive really fast at him in his Saxo

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:16 - Apr 5 with 2255 viewssenduntd

Where was Brenner?
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:16 - Apr 5 with 2253 viewsClactonTrueBlue

Missed his vocation as an MP. Talks a lot but does not really say anything.
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:17 - Apr 5 with 2238 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

MM not hard, at the world cup when Roy Keanes mates were drunk and having a barney MM hid until they were gone

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:23 - Apr 5 with 2195 viewsbenno1uk

Brenner last seen disappearing up Mick's hole
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:26 - Apr 5 with 2176 viewsmightytown

did it finish?

Blog: From Portman Road to the Camp Nou

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:29 - Apr 5 with 2157 viewsMatt_Portman

Was hoping he might lose some of the politician answers now he's done and let us know what is really wrong with Adeyemi.
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:30 - Apr 5 with 2157 viewsMatt_Portman

New man is straight in at the deep end with decisions on Didz, Bish, Hyam etc.
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:31 - Apr 5 with 2150 viewsSpruceMoose

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:30 - Apr 5 by Matt_Portman

New man is straight in at the deep end with decisions on Didz, Bish, Hyam etc.

Didz can go, Hyam can go, I'd give Bish a bit longer to see if he can stay fit.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:33 - Apr 5 with 2142 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Adeyemi is out injured. If anybody knows any different they would need a good reason to make it public. MM seems professional and competitive as ever. Can't actually see what people's problem is with him in this press conference. Maybe he might have been better keeping his thoughts to himself at times but then the same people appear to criticise ME for doing exactly that.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:49 - Apr 5 with 2091 viewsmightytown

Shame we've not been able to get much playing time out of the likes of Bishop, Hyam, Dozzell, Huws, Adeyemi. But for injuries things could have been very different.

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:51 - Apr 5 with 2082 viewsmightytown

People criticise Mick for being a dino but you can clearly see that without the money he's tried to bring through young players - and there are a lot on the fringes - perhaps with a bit more luck in terms of injuries we could have seen a first team with the likes of Emmanuel, Kenlock, Hyam, Bishop, Dozzell, Nydam and now Folami and Morris and Huws, Ward and Adeyemi to add to it.

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:53 - Apr 5 with 2079 viewsmightytown

I feel an opportunity has been missed and just hope that whoever the new man is, he has more luck with injuries and starts to put a team together of all those good, young, homegrown players - That's how we're getting out of this league - not by buying our way out.

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:01 - Apr 5 with 2055 viewskeighleyblue

Mightytown i agree 100%
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:06 - Apr 5 with 2044 viewsMrJase77

I agree Mightytown
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:26 - Apr 5 with 2026 viewsrugbytomc

Yes things could have been different were it not for injuries to Bishop, Huws AND Dozzell all at the same time (Adeyemi is a totally different type of player to those 3 ball players) but fact is those injuries happened, Mick then chopped and changed the players, formation, style and tactics and completely lost it with the fans (all of them) because he got fed up with the comments from a minority (although still a lot). So things could have been different if Mick hadn't finally succumbed to the pressure and lost his way. ME is definitely at fault - you can't sell your top scorer, talisman and focal point for the attack and not replace him, plus ME knows less about football than any of us and Milne even less, yet these are the men above Mick to support him?!

Blog: We Should Encourage the Club and the League to Stream All Games

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:28 - Apr 5 with 2025 viewsrugbytomc

Hopefully the new man to come in will have a decided style of play and be able to buy and sell where necessary to get players in the team to fit his style - then give them time to develop and hope some youngsters come through. Seems pointless bringing in a manager that doesn't have a passing style when that's what we're asking the academy lads to do

Blog: We Should Encourage the Club and the League to Stream All Games

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024