Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McCarthy's Pre-Brentford Press Conference - Live 13:00 - Apr 5 with 37103 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33479/mccarthys-pre-brentford-press-conf

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Apr 5 with 903 viewsbenno1uk

I'm great
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:45 - Apr 5 with 903 viewsbenno1uk

No budget
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:45 - Apr 5 with 901 viewsbenno1uk

Marcus is great
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:45 - Apr 5 with 901 viewsmanningtreeblue

Brentford are a great team under achievng will make playoffs
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:45 - Apr 5 with 899 viewsTrueBlue1998

often think we're harsh on Jewell because he inherited a real nightmare, as did Mick though
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:45 - Apr 5 with 899 viewsGuru_of_Ipswich

Players love me
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:45 - Apr 5 with 898 viewstopbanana21

Although one name I'm surprised no-one has mentioned yet is Bilic, although he may be too costly
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:45 - Apr 5 with 894 viewsIpswich_Crazy

I think TWTDGav should be the town manager

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Login to get fewer ads

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:45 - Apr 5 with 892 viewsmanningtreeblue

Gave away anther bonkers goal in last minute!
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:45 - Apr 5 with 891 viewsbenno1uk

Did I ever tell you what a great job I'm doing?
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:45 - Apr 5 with 891 viewsnewsouthwalesblue

Keane in ....... with jewell as assistant
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:45 - Apr 5 with 888 viewsJimBaxter

Good side brentford
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Apr 5 with 886 viewsyungblue

symonnds for manager, heard he just left his position somewhere

Poll: Who would you rather have as manager of Ipswich next season?

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Apr 5 with 886 viewsmanningtreeblue

Be a starter if Evans asked some of the ex Ipswich Players rather than Redknapp
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Apr 5 with 886 viewsbenno1uk

I'm not discussing football. Just me.
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Apr 5 with 886 viewsploughman

Delia for the job
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Apr 5 with 886 viewswhosroundisitanyway

Dare Phil to say 'What fuc?in time do you call this!'
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Apr 5 with 883 viewsGuru_of_Ipswich

Proper bunch of lads
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Apr 5 with 880 viewsGavTWTD

I'd be rubbish

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Apr 5 with 879 viewseykeblue

not gonna talk tactics
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Apr 5 with 879 viewsbenno1uk

I'm not discussing football.
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Apr 5 with 874 viewsyungblue

someone ask him about his future

Poll: Who would you rather have as manager of Ipswich next season?

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Apr 5 with 871 viewsbenno1uk

My brand would suffer.
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Apr 5 with 871 viewsIpswich_Crazy

we would be chanting TWTD Gav out after 4 weeks lol

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Apr 5 with 871 viewsIamSpartacus

Jewell was the worst manager we have ever had imo. A team of old men or loans. Destroyed the youth set up, wasted an inordinate amount of Wickham sale money on wages and didn't ensure players contracts didn't run out (I know that was Cleggs job but you'd think it was a thing the manager could remind on too)

Blog: We ALL Need to Come Together, Right Now, Over Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024