Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McCarthy's Pre-Brentford Press Conference - Live 13:00 - Apr 5 with 37102 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33479/mccarthys-pre-brentford-press-conf

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:42 - Apr 5 with 812 viewsJimBaxter

When does the press conference start
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:42 - Apr 5 with 812 viewsyungblue

has a very long contract though

Poll: Who would you rather have as manager of Ipswich next season?

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Apr 5 with 812 viewsyungblue

still another 4 years

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Apr 5 with 812 viewsLiquidPaz

Any chance of Mick making an appearance?
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Apr 5 with 812 viewsmanningtreeblue

Lower league or abroad may know some gems at a bargain price - win win for our club!
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Apr 5 with 811 viewsyungblue

Has to be Warburton

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Apr 5 with 811 viewsGavTWTD

I don't think that's true manningtree. ME does spend money on his managers

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Apr 5 with 811 viewsJimBaxter

Has he gone up the road to wrst brom
Login to get fewer ads

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Apr 5 with 808 viewsClactonTrueBlue

Good luck with that!
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Apr 5 with 807 viewsNuggets

Horrible feeling that Pardew or McClaren would make interview stage and impress Evans with a load of rubbish. How Pardew in particular continues to get jobs surprises me. Must give a great interview.

Blog: Disappointing Result, But Can Some of Us Drop the Sense of Entitlement?

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Apr 5 with 807 viewsbenno1uk

You must be joking
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Apr 5 with 806 viewsblue_egg_chaser

any luck he's on his way to the midlands already
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Apr 5 with 806 viewsurbanblue

Micks saying goodbye to the players
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Apr 5 with 802 viewsGuru_of_Ipswich

Dare Phil to tap his watch when mick comes in
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Apr 5 with 796 viewsTrueBlue1998

Warburton did good job at Forest, kept them up and got them into the top half sacked for nothing
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Apr 5 with 795 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Mick is making a cuppa

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Apr 5 with 795 viewsbenno1uk

Milne as caretaker
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Apr 5 with 795 viewsMooseJuice

Think in an ideal world I'd have Poyet and Taricco. But out of the realistic targets i think Hurst excites me the most. (So to speak)
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Apr 5 with 795 viewsnewsouthwalesblue

He’s gone already.......::one last mind f@@k for the fans
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Apr 5 with 794 viewsomrod

Mick clearly not caring about being on time now :)
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Apr 5 with 794 viewstopbanana21

Jones from Luton or Hurst from Shrews with someone who's got a Town connection as the right-hand-man
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Apr 5 with 794 viewsmanningtreeblue

Look at his record though Two Disasters Keane & Jewell & one outstayed his sellby date though hung out to dry
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Apr 5 with 793 viewsJimBaxter

No chance of poyet
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Apr 5 with 792 viewsyungblue

Hi Guys

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Apr 5 with 791 viewsbenno1uk

We can re-enact it here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024