Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did that thread about having a tug... 13:18 - Apr 6 with 5240 viewsSpruceMoose

...get pulled, so to speak?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Did that thread about having a tug... on 18:25 - Apr 6 with 489 viewsLord_Lucan

Did that thread about having a tug... on 18:20 - Apr 6 by NorthstaNder

Funny thing is, whilst the bit about my daughter coming downstairs was true the rest is a complete fabrication.

Being fed up with a lot of the inane drivel and pointless speculation on the board I thought I'd stir things up a bit!

Turns out it probably wasn't the best thing to post, but it was the first thing that popped into my mind!

Apologies to all, and especially those who found it a bit much.

Guess I'll have to put up with the inane drivel and pointless speculation!!
[Post edited 6 Apr 2018 18:22]

The worst thing is that we have lost all evidence of texters Mum catching him in full flow, we have also had the penis beaker erased.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Did that thread about having a tug... on 18:28 - Apr 6 with 468 viewsvapour_trail

The Diane Abbott thread disappeared as well, don’t know who brought that one off.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Did that thread about having a tug... on 19:03 - Apr 6 with 429 viewsKeno

Did that thread about having a tug... on 18:25 - Apr 6 by Lord_Lucan

The worst thing is that we have lost all evidence of texters Mum catching him in full flow, we have also had the penis beaker erased.

I think Phil was a bit premature deleting it

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024