Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice letter from Marcus in the season ticket pack.. 17:09 - Apr 6 with 1715 viewsSitfcB

Even get to see his signature! Looking forward to seeing his interview whenever that may be.

Did find this quite funny...

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Nice letter from Marcus in the season ticket pack.. on 17:24 - Apr 6 with 1603 viewsBurwell_Blue

Hilarious that.
Nice letter from Marcus in the season ticket pack.. on 17:57 - Apr 6 with 1502 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Yeah No.5. Hilarious, my sides have split..........

.....tumbleweed..........

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Nice letter from Marcus in the season ticket pack.. on 18:14 - Apr 6 with 1453 viewsfactual_blue

Why? Many places don't accept Amex.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Nice letter from Marcus in the season ticket pack.. on 18:33 - Apr 6 with 1411 viewsconnorscontract

I get it Sitters.

It's a Brighton banner call-back:

Nice letter from Marcus in the season ticket pack.. on 18:38 - Apr 6 with 1396 viewsTractorWood

Nice letter from Marcus in the season ticket pack.. on 18:33 - Apr 6 by connorscontract

I get it Sitters.

It's a Brighton banner call-back:

Probably our most bizarre banner ever. A completely unprovoked jab at a team we have no history with. It's not even the right slogan. They should have gone with a more direct approach at what the banner achieves 'You have a new stadium and are sponsored by a credit card company'.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Nice letter from Marcus in the season ticket pack.. on 18:47 - Apr 6 with 1358 viewsFreddies_Ears

Nice letter from Marcus in the season ticket pack.. on 17:24 - Apr 6 by Burwell_Blue

Hilarious that.

If only ME knew he was trolling Brighton!
Nice letter from Marcus in the season ticket pack.. on 18:56 - Apr 6 with 1326 viewsIllinoisblue

Nice letter from Marcus in the season ticket pack.. on 18:38 - Apr 6 by TractorWood

Probably our most bizarre banner ever. A completely unprovoked jab at a team we have no history with. It's not even the right slogan. They should have gone with a more direct approach at what the banner achieves 'You have a new stadium and are sponsored by a credit card company'.

it was spectacularly ridiculous

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Nice letter from Marcus in the season ticket pack.. on 19:01 - Apr 6 with 1313 viewsTrequartista

Anything about spending the requisite amount to back his words about wanting promotion to the Premier League?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024