Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UNITY 09:20 - Apr 11 with 1000 viewsellerblue

So Mick has gone, everything that has happened in the last five years is HISTORY the only consistent thing is OUR club ITFC, what ever happens in the future we need to show unity, we wont all agree over the new manager, we wont all agree over team selection etc, but lets all agree about one thing our love for the blues, no more negativity a new era dawns lets unite behind the boys and our club. FORWARD TOGETHER ONTO GREATER THINGS.

Heinsberg Blue

UNITY on 09:29 - Apr 11 with 961 viewsSwansea_Blue

But he told me to 'eff off'

Oops sorry, that's not being very forgive and forget is it

Agree entirely though. I don't mind if people have ding dongs at each other on here, unless people take it all too seriously and personal. But lets hope people do indeed get behind the players and the next manager (manageress?).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

UNITY on 09:33 - Apr 11 with 962 viewsfactual_blue

UNITY on 09:29 - Apr 11 by Swansea_Blue

But he told me to 'eff off'

Oops sorry, that's not being very forgive and forget is it

Agree entirely though. I don't mind if people have ding dongs at each other on here, unless people take it all too seriously and personal. But lets hope people do indeed get behind the players and the next manager (manageress?).

That's because he's a shrewd judge of character.

If anybody wanted to write an allegorical novel about brexit, the recent stupidity display by Town fans would be a perfect plot.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2018 9:37]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

UNITY on 09:38 - Apr 11 with 951 viewsBlueBadger

UNITY on 09:33 - Apr 11 by factual_blue

That's because he's a shrewd judge of character.

If anybody wanted to write an allegorical novel about brexit, the recent stupidity display by Town fans would be a perfect plot.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2018 9:37]

Oh well played Facters, that's a potential ten-pager, right there if you made it into a new thread.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

UNITY on 09:42 - Apr 11 with 933 viewsfactual_blue

UNITY on 09:38 - Apr 11 by BlueBadger

Oh well played Facters, that's a potential ten-pager, right there if you made it into a new thread.

I don't think we'd have any trouble casting the farage or blobby boris characters.....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

UNITY on 09:47 - Apr 11 with 920 viewsSwansea_Blue

That's quite an impressive squeezing in of Brexidiocy into a numbskull thread

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024