Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Utd 17:38 - Apr 15 with 4357 viewstractordownsouth

Lol

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Man Utd on 21:07 - Apr 15 with 690 viewsDurovigutum

I'm with Callis.

Although if Norwich play Man Utd I'd rather Norwich won. I may be Ipswich born but grew up in London so didn't encounter a Norwich fan for many years, whereas plastic glory hunters were everywhere...
Man Utd on 21:11 - Apr 15 with 678 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

As it goes, my Grandad (the one who came to some games with me until this season) is a Man United fan.

He hasn’t made any games this year as he’s been seriously (and therefore has had to retire since) I’ll but he’s on the up now and when the fixtures come out in June, as well as some town games, I’ve said I’m going to take him to old Trafford on the train for a match.

Aren’t I such a great grandson ;)

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Man Utd on 21:35 - Apr 15 with 653 viewsmos

I don’t think glory hunting is worth it. Simply because you won’t feel the passion when your team loses/wins.

You’ll feel the passion when supporting your local side, I’m not sure why, you just will. Something you won’t quite get while being a glory hunter.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Man Utd on 21:44 - Apr 15 with 646 viewsfactual_blue

Man Utd on 21:11 - Apr 15 by The_Romford_Blue

As it goes, my Grandad (the one who came to some games with me until this season) is a Man United fan.

He hasn’t made any games this year as he’s been seriously (and therefore has had to retire since) I’ll but he’s on the up now and when the fixtures come out in June, as well as some town games, I’ve said I’m going to take him to old Trafford on the train for a match.

Aren’t I such a great grandson ;)

You're just a grandson if he's your grandfather. To be a great grandson, he'd have to be your great grandfather.

Ask him if he remembers Utd being in what used to be Division Two.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024