Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flynn Downes promoted with Luton today 17:22 - Apr 21 with 1738 viewsMullet

Came on as a 93rd minute sub. Wonder how much good that spell will have done him. it'd be nice to think with Nydam getting minutes now the pressure is off, and Kenlock too, at least Klug is giving as many of next season's quad valuable minutes if nothing else.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Flynn Downes promoted with Luton today on 17:28 - Apr 21 with 1702 viewsTractorCam

Although bringing on Sears instead of Folami was very disappointing

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Flynn Downes promoted with Luton today on 17:31 - Apr 21 with 1683 viewspointofblue

Flynn Downes promoted with Luton today on 17:28 - Apr 21 by TractorCam

Although bringing on Sears instead of Folami was very disappointing

To be fair there was only a couple of minutes between the Sears and Folami subs.

I doubt Downes can be recalled which is a shame; it'd be better seeing him start for us then rotting on the bench at Luton.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Flynn Downes promoted with Luton today on 18:18 - Apr 21 with 1586 viewsBLUEBEAT

Flynn Downes promoted with Luton today on 17:31 - Apr 21 by pointofblue

To be fair there was only a couple of minutes between the Sears and Folami subs.

I doubt Downes can be recalled which is a shame; it'd be better seeing him start for us then rotting on the bench at Luton.

I do wonder why Downes hasn’t been playing a bigger part there. Everybody at Luton thought he was extremely impressive early doors.

Poll: W or W

Flynn Downes promoted with Luton today on 18:26 - Apr 21 with 1558 viewsgmanrom

Is this the Flynn Downes everyone is pinning there hopes on who can't even get in their team?

Poll: In the next 5 years what league do you us settling in?

Flynn Downes promoted with Luton today on 19:46 - Apr 21 with 1470 viewspointofblue

Flynn Downes promoted with Luton today on 18:26 - Apr 21 by gmanrom

Is this the Flynn Downes everyone is pinning there hopes on who can't even get in their team?

Hmm says a lot doesn't it? We're relying on someone coming into midfield who isn't a starter at League Two level.

That's why I think we need to call him back and at least give him the Reading and Boro matches to see if he has potential for next season.

Flynn Downes promoted with Luton today on 19:49 - Apr 21 with 1458 viewsLuk38644

Flynn Downes promoted with Luton today on 19:46 - Apr 21 by pointofblue

Hmm says a lot doesn't it? We're relying on someone coming into midfield who isn't a starter at League Two level.

That's why I think we need to call him back and at least give him the Reading and Boro matches to see if he has potential for next season.

He was a starter for them and their fans were highly impressed with him, then he went away with the England u19's, playing for his country, and they've kept the same midfield ever since as they've been in good form.

Still, don't let that stop you talking down about the lad.
Flynn Downes promoted with Luton today on 00:17 - Apr 22 with 1338 viewspointofblue

Flynn Downes promoted with Luton today on 19:49 - Apr 21 by Luk38644

He was a starter for them and their fans were highly impressed with him, then he went away with the England u19's, playing for his country, and they've kept the same midfield ever since as they've been in good form.

Still, don't let that stop you talking down about the lad.

I'd prefer to see him playing first team football if the chance is there for him - as he would be if he was here. Being on the bench time and again is hardly any good for him; surely we loaned him out to avoid that from happening?
[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 0:17]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024