Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It is the hope that kills you 18:20 - Apr 24 with 1233 viewsle2blue

After a year off in protest at mind dumbing football at the fortress I have succumbed to a slight increase in positivity and hope of a brighter future and renewed my season ticket..I've even been pestered into it by my 10 year old who is now Teddy Bishop's biggest fan and will be joining me for the agony and ecstasy.

I can't believe that i have done it really, its against all better judgement and logic, especially as its a 200 mile journey. It really is the hope of returning to the previous good times that kill, I started finding it depressing sat in a rapidly emptying stadium.

BUT, will give it another chance...come on Marcus, next step an imaginative appointment and structuring of the coaching and football operation, some modest squad investment and a smartening up of the stadium....we may then take steps forward to the promised land of entertaining football!
It is the hope that kills you on 18:38 - Apr 24 with 1183 viewsmonty_radio

Isn't a 10 yr old too young to be able to remember when Bishop made his last significant contribution?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

It is the hope that kills you on 18:53 - Apr 24 with 1138 viewsSwansea_Blue

I think you’re safe from him now

Is it hope though? What’s happened recently that’s given us hope? It’s more likely you’ve a case of a very vivid imagination bordering on being a fantasist!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

It is the hope that kills you on 19:01 - Apr 24 with 1119 viewsle2blue

It is the hope that kills you on 18:53 - Apr 24 by Swansea_Blue

I think you’re safe from him now

Is it hope though? What’s happened recently that’s given us hope? It’s more likely you’ve a case of a very vivid imagination bordering on being a fantasist!

you're right, there is no hope....its the delusion that kills you ! Still at least they have made it 10% cheaper to be deluded this year.
It is the hope that kills you on 19:06 - Apr 24 with 1108 viewsMenton

It is the hope that kills you on 18:38 - Apr 24 by monty_radio

Isn't a 10 yr old too young to be able to remember when Bishop made his last significant contribution?

Unless he’s seen his work on Instagram

Gareth McCauley in Dead Man's Shoes
Poll: Which of our strikers will get injured for the Republic of Ireland tomorrow?

It is the hope that kills you on 20:09 - Apr 24 with 1044 viewsJ2BLUE

200 mile journey?

Respect mate.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024