Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All together now 12:00 - Apr 29 with 1799 viewsmillgreenblue

So as we face the final curtain of this troubled season we have our last chance to show potential new managers what a great club we are. We have much to thank MM for but on Sunday we have an opportunity to show how much the club means to us and how grateful we are to BK for the last few weeks during which club and fans have reattached themselves to each other. So let's turn up in numbers on Sunday. Before the game in the Fan Zone we can look back to the memories of 1978. And then the game will give us the chance to look forward to a new era and to show the team and the club and those who might be in the frame to lead us in the future all that is good about the supporters of Ipswich Town Football Club. Let's make it a special day.
All together now on 12:04 - Apr 29 with 1772 viewsDyland

Nah, can't be arsed. Rail replacements and bank holiday, think I'm going to swerve it :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

All together now on 12:05 - Apr 29 with 1775 viewswkj

If the weather is right I have a feeling we might just rival the gate for the Aston Villa game - I would love it if the club did another Kids for a quid announcement, or give a bunch of free tickets to the NHS folks again, so we can see out the season with a bang and try and beat that previously mentioned gate.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

All together now on 12:39 - Apr 29 with 1725 viewsIllinoisblue

All together now on 12:05 - Apr 29 by wkj

If the weather is right I have a feeling we might just rival the gate for the Aston Villa game - I would love it if the club did another Kids for a quid announcement, or give a bunch of free tickets to the NHS folks again, so we can see out the season with a bang and try and beat that previously mentioned gate.

Be good to get 20k but seems unlikely. Boro won’t bring 2000 for a meaningless Sunday lumchtime kick off.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

All together now on 15:02 - Apr 29 with 1682 viewssolemio

It's a long way for a day from Slovenia.
All together now on 15:09 - Apr 29 with 1658 viewspistonbroke

Going to watch Chelmsford city in their play off instead
All together now on 15:48 - Apr 29 with 1614 viewsNewcyBlue

Driving down from Newcastle for it, as long as 12th_Man allows me that is...

Planning on leaving the house at about 0500hrs.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

All together now on 16:35 - Apr 29 with 1568 viewsJ2BLUE

My application for a ticket was turned down by 12th_Man.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024