Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our Blue Heaven at the New Wolsey - just been 17:30 - May 4 with 5446 viewslinhdi

To the dress rehearsal ahead of the opening night tonight. It is utterly brilliant. Laughter and tears, and the happiest of endings as we.... yes we.... won the cup.

Proper review Monday morning once everyone is back at work.
Our Blue Heaven at the New Wolsey - just been on 17:32 - May 4 with 5424 viewstomo

I’m going on Saturday. Looking forward to it.
Our Blue Heaven at the New Wolsey - just been on 07:24 - May 5 with 5208 viewsBluespeed225

excellent news, i'm going Tuesday. What with that and the SBR doc', i can see a few grown men getting 'totes emot' as the kids say, this month!
Our Blue Heaven at the New Wolsey - just been on 10:37 - May 5 with 5082 viewshoppy

Went last night and it was awesome! Shame you hadnt warned about the spoiler in your post... that may shock some!!!

I would say it was the perfect blend between the music, acting and the depiction of the match sequences as we made progress through the rounds, very entertaining and a brilliant night!

I would urge anyone thinking about going, stop thinking and go buy a ticket!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Our Blue Heaven at the New Wolsey - just been on 10:46 - May 5 with 5071 viewswkj

Our Blue Heaven at the New Wolsey - just been on 10:37 - May 5 by hoppy

Went last night and it was awesome! Shame you hadnt warned about the spoiler in your post... that may shock some!!!

I would say it was the perfect blend between the music, acting and the depiction of the match sequences as we made progress through the rounds, very entertaining and a brilliant night!

A shock? Did Megson do a solo for the closing number "I'm coming for you"

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Our Blue Heaven at the New Wolsey - just been on 10:52 - May 5 with 5053 viewshoppy

Our Blue Heaven at the New Wolsey - just been on 10:46 - May 5 by wkj

A shock? Did Megson do a solo for the closing number "I'm coming for you"

I was meaning more the reveal that we won the cup... just in case there were any not knowing our history...

Our Blue Heaven at the New Wolsey - just been on 10:53 - May 5 with 5055 viewswkj

Our Blue Heaven at the New Wolsey - just been on 10:52 - May 5 by hoppy

I was meaning more the reveal that we won the cup... just in case there were any not knowing our history...

Oh right, ha, no, we never won the cup, I know that much
[Post edited 5 May 2018 10:53]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Our Blue Heaven at the New Wolsey - just been on 11:06 - May 5 with 5029 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Would the (not football loving) Mrs Slave enjoy it too?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Our Blue Heaven at the New Wolsey - just been on 12:22 - May 5 with 4979 viewshadleighboyblue

Trusting your good judgement on ITFC matters Hoppy , I've just booked to go !

I'm buying in to this new positivity about the club and loving it , roll on next season for a new era for ITFC
Login to get fewer ads

Our Blue Heaven at the New Wolsey - just been on 12:24 - May 5 with 4973 viewshoppy

Our Blue Heaven at the New Wolsey - just been on 11:06 - May 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

Would the (not football loving) Mrs Slave enjoy it too?

Definitely - there's a few story strands running through it, it's no way just about football, but I would imagine it would be enjoyable to anyone. Obviously I speak as a football fan, so may be slightly biased.
If you take her and she doesn't enjoy it, I will offer to buy you both a drink by way of apology.

Our Blue Heaven at the New Wolsey - just been on 12:26 - May 5 with 4967 viewshoppy

Our Blue Heaven at the New Wolsey - just been on 12:22 - May 5 by hadleighboyblue

I'm buying in to this new positivity about the club and loving it , roll on next season for a new era for ITFC

We took Yasmin as well, and she was buzzing as well, despite only being 6, she was singing along with some of the songs from '78, and thoroughly enjoyed it as well.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on it also - when are you going?

EDIT: Also, make sure you allow time to have a look at all the displays up on the walls upstairs in the bar area - there are some superb memories that have been captured and collated together by the Ipswich Town Heritage Society, that would be a shame to miss if you only came in downstairs. They have done a fantastic job there, in my opinion.
[Post edited 5 May 2018 12:29]

Our Blue Heaven at the New Wolsey - just been on 12:42 - May 5 with 4937 viewshadleighboyblue

Our Blue Heaven at the New Wolsey - just been on 12:26 - May 5 by hoppy

We took Yasmin as well, and she was buzzing as well, despite only being 6, she was singing along with some of the songs from '78, and thoroughly enjoyed it as well.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on it also - when are you going?

EDIT: Also, make sure you allow time to have a look at all the displays up on the walls upstairs in the bar area - there are some superb memories that have been captured and collated together by the Ipswich Town Heritage Society, that would be a shame to miss if you only came in downstairs. They have done a fantastic job there, in my opinion.
[Post edited 5 May 2018 12:29]

Thanks for all the info hoppy , sounds great , I'm going Tuesday .

Do you feel more positive about ITFC these days , even before we have a new manager ( hopefully a good appointment by ME ) it all seems so much better already , can't wait for next season .
Our Blue Heaven at the New Wolsey - just been on 14:38 - May 5 with 4844 viewscarlisleaway

Our Blue Heaven at the New Wolsey - just been on 12:22 - May 5 by hadleighboyblue

Taking Mrs Carlisle who hates football but is up for an evening out. Agree with most on here seems to be a new lease o& life in fans and cannot wait for the new season to start
Our Blue Heaven at the New Wolsey - just been on 15:49 - May 5 with 4780 viewshoppy

Our Blue Heaven at the New Wolsey - just been on 14:38 - May 5 by carlisleaway

Taking Mrs Carlisle who hates football but is up for an evening out. Agree with most on here seems to be a new lease o& life in fans and cannot wait for the new season to start

Excellent stuff!

Yes, I’m feeling positive!

Our Blue Heaven at the New Wolsey - just been on 17:08 - May 5 with 4701 viewsVic

Our Blue Heaven at the New Wolsey - just been on 10:52 - May 5 by hoppy

We did? Wow! No way.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Our Blue Heaven at the New Wolsey - just been on 20:27 - May 5 with 4603 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Our Blue Heaven at the New Wolsey - just been on 12:24 - May 5 by hoppy

Definitely - there's a few story strands running through it, it's no way just about football, but I would imagine it would be enjoyable to anyone. Obviously I speak as a football fan, so may be slightly biased.
If you take her and she doesn't enjoy it, I will offer to buy you both a drink by way of apology.

We've taken the plunge.....teen slave too!

Our Blue Heaven at the New Wolsey - just been on 21:41 - May 5 with 4531 viewsnorth_stand77

Have tickets for Tuesday evening. Just purchased them after linhdi and hoppys recommendation!
Our Blue Heaven at the New Wolsey - just been on 23:37 - May 5 with 4436 viewstomo

Our Blue Heaven at the New Wolsey - just been on 21:41 - May 5 by north_stand77

Have tickets for Tuesday evening. Just purchased them after linhdi and hoppys recommendation!

Just back, really enjoyed it, made me wish I was born 20 years earlier. Took the mrs who has nothing more than a passing interest in Town and she loved it.

Be a great idea to get our current squad up to watch it.

Quick chat with Roger Osborne and George Burley. Asked GB if he had been interviewed, ‘no, no word yet’ was his response.
Our Blue Heaven at the New Wolsey - just been on 23:00 - May 12 with 4146 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Our Blue Heaven at the New Wolsey - just been on 12:24 - May 5 by hoppy

Nice one Hoppy you won't need to buy that drink as we all thoroughly enjoyed it. Great production to keep all the strands of the story running alongside each other and a fantastic sound track!

Our Blue Heaven at the New Wolsey - just been on 23:02 - May 12 with 4140 viewshoppy

Our Blue Heaven at the New Wolsey - just been on 23:00 - May 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

Nice one Hoppy you won't need to buy that drink as we all thoroughly enjoyed it. Great production to keep all the strands of the story running alongside each other and a fantastic sound track!

Glad to hear it... although the offer was genuine, I was fairly sure it wouldn't be called in...!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024