Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
With a new era dawning is it time to drop the Tractor Boys tag once and for all? 20:04 - May 4 with 7475 viewsDissblue

With a new era dawning is it time to drop the Tractor Boys tag once and for all?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: if you were asked to vote in a second Brexit referendum, would you vote:

With a new era dawning is it time to drop the Tractor Boys tag once and for all? on 07:52 - May 5 with 1438 viewsBenters2

With a new era dawning is it time to drop the Tractor Boys tag once and for all? on 07:45 - May 5 by shamboy

It was true. Claude played in goal for Debenham as it happens. A local legend in a very Suffolk way.

I am very good friends with a fair few people from that village and football team.

Going slightly of course here,but my family (mums side) came from Worlingworth and Debenham,and Grt Grandfather was a steam traction engine driver.
With a new era dawning is it time to drop the Tractor Boys tag once and for all? on 07:54 - May 5 with 1434 viewsshamboy

With a new era dawning is it time to drop the Tractor Boys tag once and for all? on 07:52 - May 5 by Benters2

I am very good friends with a fair few people from that village and football team.

Going slightly of course here,but my family (mums side) came from Worlingworth and Debenham,and Grt Grandfather was a steam traction engine driver.

Ask some of the old boys about Claude.
With a new era dawning is it time to drop the Tractor Boys tag once and for all? on 07:54 - May 5 with 1434 viewsbrogansnose

With a new era dawning is it time to drop the Tractor Boys tag once and for all? on 07:38 - May 5 by Benters2

I like it and i also like tractors.

Shoot me.

It doesn't bother me. Better than being called the Cobblers, Hull Tigers et al. I think its quite self deprecatory in a way and imho it smacks of being a bit insecure to get worked up about it and its far too fixed now to change it with ourselves or in the wider world of football. We have always been viewed as a country team and looked down on a bit, its the way it is.

Anyway, better than having your nickname named after a fkn canary. What does that say to the world ?
With a new era dawning is it time to drop the Tractor Boys tag once and for all? on 08:15 - May 5 with 1417 viewsBenters2

With a new era dawning is it time to drop the Tractor Boys tag once and for all? on 07:54 - May 5 by brogansnose

It doesn't bother me. Better than being called the Cobblers, Hull Tigers et al. I think its quite self deprecatory in a way and imho it smacks of being a bit insecure to get worked up about it and its far too fixed now to change it with ourselves or in the wider world of football. We have always been viewed as a country team and looked down on a bit, its the way it is.

Anyway, better than having your nickname named after a fkn canary. What does that say to the world ?

Was in Norwich on Tue/Wed £4 a pint of Wherry and it was rank!

Found a pub that sold Adnams near the market,Adnams Freewheel it was delightful.£3.70 okish.
With a new era dawning is it time to drop the Tractor Boys tag once and for all? on 08:26 - May 5 with 1403 viewsbrogansnose

With a new era dawning is it time to drop the Tractor Boys tag once and for all? on 08:15 - May 5 by Benters2

Found a pub that sold Adnams near the market,Adnams Freewheel it was delightful.£3.70 okish.

That Adnams Ease Up is a bit good.
With a new era dawning is it time to drop the Tractor Boys tag once and for all? on 08:30 - May 5 with 1399 viewsBenters2

With a new era dawning is it time to drop the Tractor Boys tag once and for all? on 08:26 - May 5 by brogansnose

That Adnams Ease Up is a bit good.

I havent seen that one.
With a new era dawning is it time to drop the Tractor Boys tag once and for all? on 08:34 - May 5 with 1392 viewsWonky

Can' t stand it, never have, sounds like a insult and we actually use it ourselves.
With a new era dawning is it time to drop the Tractor Boys tag once and for all? on 08:49 - May 5 with 1382 viewsdissboy2

pointless question becos it was coined by other people who will never drop it
Login to get fewer ads

With a new era dawning is it time to drop the Tractor Boys tag once and for all? on 09:11 - May 5 with 1364 viewsbluejacko

Don’t mind it myself but the term ‘old farm derby’ is a tad naff!

[Post edited 5 May 2018 9:13]
With a new era dawning is it time to drop the Tractor Boys tag once and for all? on 10:51 - May 5 with 1341 viewsLord_Lucan

With a new era dawning is it time to drop the Tractor Boys tag once and for all? on 08:15 - May 5 by Benters2

You should have PM'd me, you could have bought me a pint.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

With a new era dawning is it time to drop the Tractor Boys tag once and for all? on 10:59 - May 5 with 1332 viewsJ2BLUE

I think what we're all forgetting is that we wouldn't have Rommers as a fan without the tractor boys tag

...you're right, get rid!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024