Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darren Moore getting the WBA job 16:13 - May 17 with 1635 viewsJakeITFC

So expect Mick McCarthy to be their manager by Christmas.
Darren Moore getting the WBA job on 16:19 - May 17 with 1611 viewsRedX

Fair play to him if he gets it.

He did very well while he was in charge. He looked very comfortable on the sideline and he seemed very tactically aware.

Players have good time for him, and he comes across as a decent fella. Best of luck to the man.
Darren Moore getting the WBA job on 16:23 - May 17 with 1594 viewsJakeITFC

Darren Moore getting the WBA job on 16:19 - May 17 by RedX

Fair play to him if he gets it.

He did very well while he was in charge. He looked very comfortable on the sideline and he seemed very tactically aware.

Players have good time for him, and he comes across as a decent fella. Best of luck to the man.

Yeah, I’m really glad he’s got it for him personally, and he couldn’t have done much more in his short spell in charge to earn it.
Darren Moore getting the WBA job on 16:29 - May 17 with 1568 viewsLord_Lucan

That's very good news - I am pleased, and what better club than WBA to appoint a black manager. Super stuff.

I can't understand why they never chose Paul Ince or Sol Cambpell though. Oh yes, it's because they are sh1te.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Darren Moore getting the WBA job on 16:33 - May 17 with 1552 viewsJ2BLUE

Darren Moore getting the WBA job on 16:29 - May 17 by Lord_Lucan

That's very good news - I am pleased, and what better club than WBA to appoint a black manager. Super stuff.

I can't understand why they never chose Paul Ince or Sol Cambpell though. Oh yes, it's because they are sh1te.

I hope this isn't taken the wrong way but West Brom sort of backed themselves into a corner with this one. They gave him the job temporarily and because he did so well there would be uproar if he didn't get it full time and the usual suspects would come out with the usual stuff.

Not saying he doesn't deserve it or that he shouldn't have got it. For me though in their position I would have brought in someone like MM for a couple of seasons.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Darren Moore getting the WBA job on 16:34 - May 17 with 1537 viewsNo9

DM deserves a shot at it, he did OK & may have done better had he been given the go earlier
Darren Moore getting the WBA job on 21:15 - May 17 with 1335 viewsbournemouthblue

Darren Moore getting the WBA job on 16:33 - May 17 by J2BLUE

I hope this isn't taken the wrong way but West Brom sort of backed themselves into a corner with this one. They gave him the job temporarily and because he did so well there would be uproar if he didn't get it full time and the usual suspects would come out with the usual stuff.

Not saying he doesn't deserve it or that he shouldn't have got it. For me though in their position I would have brought in someone like MM for a couple of seasons.

WBA are a bit different in the fact they'll have a sporting director involved in the transfers and philosophy etc?

A decent opportunity for Moore

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024