Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Someone said that Sunderland weren't a big club earlier 16:58 - May 23 with 1015 viewsDanFord

Well TWTD is pretty much one of the busiest forums around and we are lucky to have it, but Sunderland's version has ONE THOUSAND AND TWENTY ONE replies to a Jack Ross thread started a couple of days ago. Either they are one massively supported club or 12th Man has two cousins that are Mackems.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Someone said that Sunderland weren't a big club earlier on 17:00 - May 23 with 975 viewsSpruceMoose

They're all unemployed up there though. Imagine Dolly's posting rate x 300,000.
[Post edited 23 May 2018 17:31]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Someone said that Sunderland weren't a big club earlier on 17:02 - May 23 with 967 viewsDanFord

Someone said that Sunderland weren't a big club earlier on 17:00 - May 23 by SpruceMoose

They're all unemployed up there though. Imagine Dolly's posting rate x 300,000.
[Post edited 23 May 2018 17:31]

You owe me for the fruit pastille I just spat out laughing.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Someone said that Sunderland weren't a big club earlier on 17:02 - May 23 with 962 viewsJ2BLUE

You seem really easily impressed with what other clubs do. Go back two days and add up all the replies to the multiple threads on Ross on here...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Someone said that Sunderland weren't a big club earlier on 17:29 - May 23 with 888 viewsGavTWTD

Lots of forums merge threads together on one subject but we don't do that. I'm in 2 minds whether that's a good or bad thing.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Someone said that Sunderland weren't a big club earlier on 17:32 - May 23 with 859 viewsSpruceMoose

Someone said that Sunderland weren't a big club earlier on 17:29 - May 23 by GavTWTD

Lots of forums merge threads together on one subject but we don't do that. I'm in 2 minds whether that's a good or bad thing.

Some forums also enjoy silent moderators who don't insert themselves into every thread... Just saying!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Someone said that Sunderland weren't a big club earlier on 17:32 - May 23 with 858 viewshatch

Someone said that Sunderland weren't a big club earlier on 17:29 - May 23 by GavTWTD

I used to post on Tractor-boys.com (is that still going?) and that was one thread. I prefer the chaotic TWTD approach which encourages pointless and obscure thread titles.

But yes - agreed that we've probably had as many comments on JR as Sunderland fans have.
Someone said that Sunderland weren't a big club earlier on 17:44 - May 23 with 827 viewsJohnny_Boy

Someone said that Sunderland weren't a big club earlier on 17:32 - May 23 by hatch

I used to post on Tractor-boys.com (is that still going?) and that was one thread. I prefer the chaotic TWTD approach which encourages pointless and obscure thread titles.

But yes - agreed that we've probably had as many comments on JR as Sunderland fans have.

Was that the one with the scantily clad mingers in Ipswich shirts?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024