Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ramos thoughts a day on 11:47 - May 27 with 1083 viewsCurrie10

I cannot believe people on here seriously thought Ramos tried to injure Salah in that moment!?!?

Sure, foul and do the dark side however no way in hell was Ramos trying to do his shoulder there.

Also, as quality as Salah is - absolute player - zero idea why various clubs haven't tried the dark arts on him early into a game.
Ramos thoughts a day on on 11:59 - May 27 with 1045 viewsdavblue

How the hell would he know that it would injure him like that.

The foul was cutting but the consequence of it wasn’t.
(No subject) (n/t) on 12:04 - May 27 with 1030 viewschristiand

Why not? Madrid knew Salah was a real threat and Ramos is a wily and experienced defender. If it wasn't that challenge, I'm sure they would've maintained that same physical approach to reduce Salah's impact on the match. The fact he was taken off was a 'real' bonus!
[Post edited 27 May 2018 12:08]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Ramos thoughts a day on on 12:16 - May 27 with 974 viewstextbackup

I want spence to do the exact same thing to Mo when we play them in the FA cup final next season

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Ramos thoughts a day on on 12:17 - May 27 with 978 viewssparks

Didnt specifically try to injure him. But it was clearly a cynical and niggly challenge designed to impose himself ont he opponent.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:18 - May 27 with 971 viewsCurrie10

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:04 - May 27 by christiand

Why not? Madrid knew Salah was a real threat and Ramos is a wily and experienced defender. If it wasn't that challenge, I'm sure they would've maintained that same physical approach to reduce Salah's impact on the match. The fact he was taken off was a 'real' bonus!
[Post edited 27 May 2018 12:08]

Amazed teams in the prem would rather Salah wee all over them each week as opposed to the dark arts to be honest.

Sounds horrible but do a couple of late challenges early and he may not fancy it.

Of course Ramos would have been at it the rest of the game if he'd stayed on - but I can understand that.

Clearly no intent to injure with that foul.
[Post edited 27 May 2018 12:18]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024