Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lets hope he can have the same impact!! 00:27 - May 29 with 1146 viewswallyvincent

“....he’s a young tearaway by the name of Wally Vincent” - DCI Frank Haskins, Metropolitan Police Flying Squad 1975

Great stuff... on 07:16 - May 29 with 1030 viewsunstableblue

This is a big step up for him.. players at a higher level for him to gain respect.. but it’s looking positive.

One other good thing.. beyond his Shrews players he must have ideas on othe League 1 players ready to make the step up... and he’ll know how good Emmanuel is... a player who I thought showed promise before being shipped... and perhaps wanted to play it on the ground too much for the last regime.

Can’t wait for the new season.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Great stuff... on 07:32 - May 29 with 1009 viewsSomethingBlue

Great stuff... on 07:16 - May 29 by unstableblue

This is a big step up for him.. players at a higher level for him to gain respect.. but it’s looking positive.

One other good thing.. beyond his Shrews players he must have ideas on othe League 1 players ready to make the step up... and he’ll know how good Emmanuel is... a player who I thought showed promise before being shipped... and perhaps wanted to play it on the ground too much for the last regime.

Can’t wait for the new season.

I rather think Emmanuel was too defensively dozy for the last regime, don't you? The loan was the right thing to do and he has come on strongly, ready to mount a strong challenge as long as some of those awareness issues have been ironed out.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Great stuff... on 07:36 - May 29 with 998 viewsJimmyJazz

Great stuff... on 07:32 - May 29 by SomethingBlue

I rather think Emmanuel was too defensively dozy for the last regime, don't you? The loan was the right thing to do and he has come on strongly, ready to mount a strong challenge as long as some of those awareness issues have been ironed out.

Watching the play off final on Sunday I would say that League 1 is about the right level for Emmanuel

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024