Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now as you may or may not know, I'm not a betting man. BUT. 14:29 - Jun 2 with 5128 viewsLord_Lucan

The World Cup betting odds are mad.

Brazil are not a great team and are favourites, Argentina are poor and are 9/1

Mexico have a good team and are, wait for it........................100/1

WTF????

That has to be worth a nifty each way.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Now as you may or may not know, I'm not a betting man. BUT. on 13:54 - Jun 6 with 872 viewsMJallday

Now as you may or may not know, I'm not a betting man. BUT. on 15:00 - Jun 2 by jaykay

i don't think F.I.F.A. have decided who's going to be the finalists ,yet alone the winners.
so keep your money in your pockets

Russia. Def info.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Now as you may or may not know, I'm not a betting man. BUT. on 13:57 - Jun 6 with 870 viewsBourbonBlue

Now as you may or may not know, I'm not a betting man. BUT. on 15:24 - Jun 2 by Bluesquid

Saudi Arabia 11/1 top 2 group finish.

A draw (or better) against a poor and overrated Russian team.

A win against Egypt who could be missing Salah.

Could be enough for a shock top 2 finish imo.

Got to be worth a fiver!

Agree they might be a surprise

I have a fiver on Saudis to beat Russia at 12-1 in the opening game

In a two horse race with two similarly ranked teams that seemed value - has now closed to 9-1
Now as you may or may not know, I'm not a betting man. BUT. on 14:09 - Jun 6 with 855 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Now as you may or may not know, I'm not a betting man. BUT. on 13:57 - Jun 6 by BourbonBlue

Agree they might be a surprise

I have a fiver on Saudis to beat Russia at 12-1 in the opening game

In a two horse race with two similarly ranked teams that seemed value - has now closed to 9-1

Under 2.5 goals in that is the value play

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Now as you may or may not know, I'm not a betting man. BUT. on 14:10 - Jun 6 with 853 viewsBourbonBlue

Now as you may or may not know, I'm not a betting man. BUT. on 14:09 - Jun 6 by The_Romford_Blue

Under 2.5 goals in that is the value play

Cagey boring opener - I like it!
Now as you may or may not know, I'm not a betting man. BUT. on 14:19 - Jun 6 with 834 viewsvapour_trail

Lump on Olly Giroud for the golden boot.

Mexico never go past the second round.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Now as you may or may not know, I'm not a betting man. BUT. on 14:46 - Jun 6 with 809 viewsLord_Lucan

Ah, I see this has been dragged up - so while it's here........

If you bet on a team each way do you win something if placed 1 or 2, or 1,2,3, or 1,2,3,4?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Now as you may or may not know, I'm not a betting man. BUT. on 15:53 - Jun 6 with 777 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Now as you may or may not know, I'm not a betting man. BUT. on 14:46 - Jun 6 by Lord_Lucan

Ah, I see this has been dragged up - so while it's here........

If you bet on a team each way do you win something if placed 1 or 2, or 1,2,3, or 1,2,3,4?

1st for the win and place money

2nd for the place money only

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024