Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I sure hope that PH revisits this transfer link 08:55 - Jun 4 with 2063 viewsBlueBadger

Released Brighton Midfielder Linked 4th Jun 2013 14:53
Town are reportedly one of a number of clubs set to hold talks with released Brighton and Hove Albion central midfielder Gary Dicker. The 26-year-old is said to be interesting several Championship sides including the Blues, Middlesbrough and Sheffield Wednesday. 27

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I sure hope that PH revisits this transfer link on 09:27 - Jun 4 with 1915 views12th_Man

Why?

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

I sure hope that PH revisits this transfer link on 09:46 - Jun 4 with 1858 viewsSuperblue95

There's a name I've not heard for a while. Does he even play anymore?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

I sure hope that PH revisits this transfer link on 09:56 - Jun 4 with 1802 viewsWeirdFishes

This has to be one of the most random posts I've ever seen on here, and that's saying something.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

I sure hope that PH revisits this transfer link on 10:07 - Jun 4 with 1747 viewsPinewoodblue

I sure hope that PH revisits this transfer link on 09:27 - Jun 4 by 12th_Man

Why?

Out of contract at Kilmarnock where he started less than half of games last season. Not an answer to your question though. Perhaps the OP is confusing PH with the new Sunderland manager.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I sure hope that PH revisits this transfer link on 20:10 - Jun 4 with 1453 viewsBlueBadger

You lot all make me sad. Not ONE of you has decided to us this 'on this day' story to make willy jokes.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I sure hope that PH revisits this transfer link on 20:45 - Jun 4 with 1372 viewsmarcus1642

I sure hope that PH revisits this transfer link on 20:10 - Jun 4 by BlueBadger

You lot all make me sad. Not ONE of you has decided to us this 'on this day' story to make willy jokes.

BALLS
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024