Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Hurst's First Town Press Conference - Live 11:00 - Jun 12 with 31919 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33805/twtv-hursts-first-town-press-confe

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Paul Hurst's First Press Conference at Town on 11:43 - Jun 12 with 1901 viewsFrimleyBlue

Just have this image of phil's battery going on his phone.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Paul Hurst's First Press Conference at Town on 11:43 - Jun 12 with 1892 viewsabingdon_blue

Can't believe he would turn up in a yellow shirt!!?!
Paul Hurst's First Press Conference at Town on 11:43 - Jun 12 with 1892 viewsbubblesblue79

Some press play.....!!
Paul Hurst's First Press Conference at Town on 11:43 - Jun 12 with 1891 viewsBetablocker

They havent paid the chmpanzees this months pay
Paul Hurst's First Press Conference at Town on 11:44 - Jun 12 with 1886 viewsbubblesblue79

Is twtd steaming live,, don’t see a thing..?
Paul Hurst's First Press Conference at Town on 11:44 - Jun 12 with 1874 viewsJ2BLUE

he just mentioned cambell-ryce's standing ovation

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Paul Hurst's First Press Conference at Town on 11:44 - Jun 12 with 1874 viewsGuthrum

Wahey, we're on!

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Paul Hurst's First Press Conference at Town on 11:44 - Jun 12 with 1874 viewsJ2BLUE

campbell*

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Paul Hurst's First Press Conference at Town on 11:45 - Jun 12 with 1872 viewsGuthrum

Better view than the EADT, too

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Paul Hurst's First Press Conference at Town on 11:45 - Jun 12 with 1872 viewsJ2BLUE

watching on twtd now. #loyal

Truly impaired.

Paul Hurst's First Press Conference at Town on 11:46 - Jun 12 with 1867 viewsTimmyH

Looks like he's like our owner use to be 'inconspicuous'
Paul Hurst's First Press Conference at Town on 11:46 - Jun 12 with 1860 viewsPalestine

Better view here now ;)
Paul Hurst's First Press Conference at Town on 11:47 - Jun 12 with 1852 viewsvilanovablue

Not working here, still :(
Paul Hurst's First Press Conference at Town on 11:48 - Jun 12 with 1846 viewsGavTWTD

refresh the page if it's not working for you

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Paul Hurst's First Press Conference at Town on 11:49 - Jun 12 with 1832 viewssushiboy

Not getting anything here.
Paul Hurst's First Press Conference at Town on 11:50 - Jun 12 with 1818 viewsSuffolkboy

Are ITFC in control here ? Why no pictures at all ?or are we playing behind closed doors ?
Paul Hurst's First Press Conference at Town on 11:52 - Jun 12 with 1810 viewsGavTWTD

We're live. No reason I can think of why you can't see video. Are you on a mobile?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Paul Hurst's First Press Conference at Town on 11:52 - Jun 12 with 1804 viewsKilburnBlue

Top stuff Gav

Paul Hurst's First Press Conference at Town on 11:53 - Jun 12 with 1799 viewsFrimleyBlue

Not gonna lie, he still doesn't excite me as much as Ross did

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Paul Hurst's First Press Conference at Town on 11:54 - Jun 12 with 1790 viewsLen_Brennan

Is his only available through Facebook? Tells me to tap into the app
Paul Hurst's First Press Conference at Town on 11:55 - Jun 12 with 1786 viewsSuffolkboy

Sometimes get a still but it won't convert to movies and no sound !What gives ? I'm as interested as the next man ,or more so ; look forward to seeing this chap ,even if I have to await the rerun later !
Paul Hurst's First Press Conference at Town on 11:55 - Jun 12 with 1780 viewsGavTWTD

Yes this is only available on facebook. We're showing a facebook widget.

Paul Hurst's First Press Conference at Town on 11:55 - Jun 12 with 1779 viewsSuffolkboy

Perhaps we've not put the full x
Paul Hurst's First Press Conference at Town on 11:57 - Jun 12 with 1775 viewsSuffolkboy

Perhaps we've not put the full shilling in the meter,or the signal can't cross the ThMes
Paul Hurst's First Press Conference at Town on 11:58 - Jun 12 with 1768 viewsLen_Brennan

Will all media events be through the Facebook widget this season? I had no problem seeing Mick's grumpy interviews, but missing out on this one. Old fellas are people too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024