Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
21st Century Terry Butcher on R5 17:28 - Jun 19 with 4245 viewsBLUEBEAT

Finding it hard to converse with female commentator.

So far during the ‘small talk’ segments, they’ve discussed colours/style of shirts, hairstyles/hairspray/gel and length of socks/stockings.

Poll: W or W

21st Century Terry Butcher on R5 on 08:06 - Jun 20 with 684 viewsBorisOrTrevor

21st Century Terry Butcher on R5 on 19:23 - Jun 19 by vapour_trail

Rio is really good.

I much prefer Rio now he has a beard.

BOT

21st Century Terry Butcher on R5 on 08:11 - Jun 20 with 681 viewsBorisOrTrevor

21st Century Terry Butcher on R5 on 18:25 - Jun 19 by textbackup

I really don’t get why people are so worried that they have women on there, they’ve all talked total sense and it’s refreshing to hear them over the likes of savage and Sutton

In my rather limited straw poll men accept the women pundits more readily than women accept the women pundits. This from women in 30s and 40s.

BOT

21st Century Terry Butcher on R5 on 08:39 - Jun 20 with 662 viewsTractor_Buck

He had trouble pronouncing M'Baye Niang, eventually gave up and deliberately mispronounced it for the rest of the match.

This should have annoyed me, but for some reason it became quite funny.
21st Century Terry Butcher on R5 on 09:13 - Jun 20 with 645 viewsKieran_Knows

21st Century Terry Butcher on R5 on 19:16 - Jun 19 by vapour_trail

I like the league tables from his weekly predictions on the bbc website. This season just passed was the second he’s predicted Liverpool invincibles.

36 wins and 2 draws wasn't it?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

21st Century Terry Butcher on R5 on 09:28 - Jun 20 with 637 viewsLord_Lucan

21st Century Terry Butcher on R5 on 19:21 - Jun 19 by connorscontract

And Shearer. Alan fcking elbows, shout at the ref, living off his reputation, bully boy Shearer.

Alan "I'm going to save Newcastle from relegation even though I've got zero experience of management" Shearer

Fcking Alan Shearer.

He's not the worst at analysis, but I struggle to see past his failure to be an empathetic human being.

He's still living off the glories of Euro 96 and France 98. It will be funny if we win the World Cup and the likes of him, Ferdinand and Redknapp are no longer given some protected, hallowed, "Top, top legend" status.

Meanwhile, Lineker and Gary Neville will continue in their roles on merit, because they don't think researching the teams they are going to talk about on national television is beneath them, and they are actually intelligent and thoughtful human beings.

I used to detest Shearer but he has gone up in my estimation recently with a few things that I’ve read - including Kieron’s book.

Neville is very good.

Lineker is a first class w4nker. Awful excuse of a man.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024