Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nutso Chinese laser gun that shoots invisible beam bursts 23:40 - Jul 2 with 1564 viewsgiant_stow

...from upto 1 km away, which burn clothes, skin and full tanks and passes through windows: http://m.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/2153310/china-brings-star

Crikey.

[Post edited 2 Jul 2018 23:43]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Nutso Chinese laser gun that shoots invisible beam bursts on 23:52 - Jul 2 with 1527 viewsStokieBlue

It's not really a laser in the way you are imagining I don't think. It's more like this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Denial_System

Shame, won't be hearing those cool sci-fi sound effects for a while yet.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Nutso Chinese laser gun that shoots invisible beam bursts on 23:56 - Jul 2 with 1516 viewsgiant_stow

Nutso Chinese laser gun that shoots invisible beam bursts on 23:52 - Jul 2 by StokieBlue

It's not really a laser in the way you are imagining I don't think. It's more like this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Denial_System

Shame, won't be hearing those cool sci-fi sound effects for a while yet.

SB

Awww, I want Star Wars!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Nutso Chinese laser gun that shoots invisible beam bursts on 08:54 - Jul 3 with 1326 viewsLord_Lucan

Nutso Chinese laser gun that shoots invisible beam bursts on 23:56 - Jul 2 by giant_stow

Awww, I want Star Wars!

I watched a program last night with Michael Portillo on Orford Ness, it was very interesting.

Aside other things they were trying to develop some kind of laser gun there in the 30's and although they never achieved it they did by accident develop radar in the process, an accident that probably prevented us being defeated in The Battle of Britain.

It is worth finding on catch up.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Nutso Chinese laser gun that shoots invisible beam bursts on 09:02 - Jul 3 with 1315 viewswitchdoctor

Nutso Chinese laser gun that shoots invisible beam bursts on 08:54 - Jul 3 by Lord_Lucan

I watched a program last night with Michael Portillo on Orford Ness, it was very interesting.

Aside other things they were trying to develop some kind of laser gun there in the 30's and although they never achieved it they did by accident develop radar in the process, an accident that probably prevented us being defeated in The Battle of Britain.

It is worth finding on catch up.

on the beeb?
Nutso Chinese laser gun that shoots invisible beam bursts on 09:07 - Jul 3 with 1296 viewsLord_Lucan

Nutso Chinese laser gun that shoots invisible beam bursts on 09:02 - Jul 3 by witchdoctor

on the beeb?

http://www.channel5.com/show/portillos-hidden-history-of-britain/

He does some really interesting programs, so much so that young BlueinBrum has modelled himself on him.

This is BlueinBrum on vacation last year

Edit; Dubtractor, this is a sure fire look for your Spanish wedding.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 9:10]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Nutso Chinese laser gun that shoots invisible beam bursts on 10:37 - Jul 3 with 1227 viewsWD19

Mass production!?

Claims will likely be exaggerated, but if/when this progresses airports all around the world will need a massive exclusion area around them.
Nutso Chinese laser gun that shoots invisible beam bursts on 11:20 - Jul 3 with 1194 viewsgiant_stow

Nutso Chinese laser gun that shoots invisible beam bursts on 10:37 - Jul 3 by WD19

Mass production!?

Claims will likely be exaggerated, but if/when this progresses airports all around the world will need a massive exclusion area around them.

exactly! The harm these things could cause is immeasurable (if the article is not bluff or fake somehow). All off a mobile phone style battery. I find it genuinely scary, but then I'm definitely a freak-out merchant.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 11:21]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024