Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What did I say about Croatia again...? Forgot...? (n/t) 22:12 - Jul 11 with 795 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

What did I say about Croatia again...? Forgot...? (n/t) on 22:23 - Jul 11 with 773 viewsBlueBadger

Was it something you're desperately trying to smugly remind us of?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What did I say about Croatia again...? Forgot...? (n/t) on 22:25 - Jul 11 with 769 viewsm14_blue

Well done you.

You're an absolute legend.

Here's an internet point for you...

What did I say about Croatia again...? Forgot...? (n/t) on 22:29 - Jul 11 with 750 viewsHurleyBurley

I'll make a prediction now. France will win the world Cup, they'll walk Croatia, because aside from 2 players they are better than Croatia in every part of the game. On top of that, they've got a very young side and will dominate the Euros in 2020.

Poll: World Cup final: Who do you WANT to win?

What did I say about Croatia again...? Forgot...? (n/t) on 22:30 - Jul 11 with 746 viewsm14_blue

What did I say about Croatia again...? Forgot...? (n/t) on 22:29 - Jul 11 by HurleyBurley

I'll make a prediction now. France will win the world Cup, they'll walk Croatia, because aside from 2 players they are better than Croatia in every part of the game. On top of that, they've got a very young side and will dominate the Euros in 2020.

Mbappe against Lovren and Vida could be absolute carnage
What did I say about Croatia again...? Forgot...? (n/t) on 22:55 - Jul 11 with 717 viewseireblue

The well known beaches are nice but can be quite crowded, it is best to go exploring the islands in the Adriatic.

I think that was the gist of it.
What did I say about Croatia again...? Forgot...? (n/t) on 23:58 - Jul 11 with 673 viewsBrixtonBlue

You were correct in a 50:50 choice? Well done. You're probably the best person in the world.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024