Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ITV should be banned...... 00:27 - Jul 15 with 2307 viewsitfcbam

...... from showing England in major tournaments. Why does nobody talk about this. Before the world cup our record on itv wasn't great, this tournament much the same.
BBC Tunisia win, Panama win, Sweden win. Gd 10-2
ITV Belgium lose, Columbia draw, Croatia lose, Belgium lose Gd 2-6.
ITV should be banned...... on 10:47 - Jul 15 with 2072 viewsPecker

Before the tournament it was something like 67% of games shown on BBC England won, compared to 7% shown on ITV. Very strange.
ITV should be banned...... on 11:23 - Jul 15 with 2021 viewspointofblue

I know it’s silly bringing common sense into this but you don’t think that might be down to Croatia and Belgium being tougher teams than Panama and Tunisia rather than the channel the game was airing on?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

ITV should be banned...... on 11:34 - Jul 15 with 2001 viewsSuperblue95

ITV should be banned...... on 10:47 - Jul 15 by Pecker

Before the tournament it was something like 67% of games shown on BBC England won, compared to 7% shown on ITV. Very strange.

I find it hard to believe England have won less than 1 every 10 games shown on ITV

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

ITV should be banned...... on 11:36 - Jul 15 with 1998 viewsCheltenham_Blue

ITV should be banned...... on 11:23 - Jul 15 by pointofblue

I know it’s silly bringing common sense into this but you don’t think that might be down to Croatia and Belgium being tougher teams than Panama and Tunisia rather than the channel the game was airing on?

Don't be ridiculous.

Its the inherent evil of ITV. They've been trying to bring down football since ITV Digital.
Not to be trusted.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

ITV should be banned...... on 11:37 - Jul 15 with 1997 viewsmonytowbray

I don’t think the FA/Fifa or the TV networks will make what is essentially a business/income decision based on superstition.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

ITV should be banned...... on 12:13 - Jul 15 with 1952 viewsPecker

ITV should be banned...... on 11:34 - Jul 15 by Superblue95

I find it hard to believe England have won less than 1 every 10 games shown on ITV

Tis true, I think.
ITV should be banned...... on 12:30 - Jul 15 with 1926 viewsDublinBlue84

ITV should be banned...... on 12:13 - Jul 15 by Pecker

Tis true, I think.

ITV coverage is awful full stop and patronising in places.

Was watching the game with a Croatian former colleague amongst others and the little chirp coming back from the break about Croatia being a small country where they didn't see many football pitches and how England should win because of that was embarrassing.

Neville's a good pundit but ITV' is way below BBC/Sky.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

ITV should be banned...... on 12:35 - Jul 15 with 1915 viewsPecker

ITV should be banned...... on 12:30 - Jul 15 by DublinBlue84

ITV coverage is awful full stop and patronising in places.

Was watching the game with a Croatian former colleague amongst others and the little chirp coming back from the break about Croatia being a small country where they didn't see many football pitches and how England should win because of that was embarrassing.

Neville's a good pundit but ITV' is way below BBC/Sky.

I was in Croatia for both the Russian and Our games. The reaction after was brilliant. Not a drunk to be seen, but pure joy over spilling onto the streets. It went on until gone 2.30 in the morning. 1 cop car had his lights and sirens on doing a donut on a junction. Brilliant. Hope they win today for the fans.
Login to get fewer ads

ITV should be banned...... on 12:54 - Jul 15 with 1890 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

"Why does nobody talk about this?"

It was all over Twitter before the Colombia game. And there was plenty more of it after England's last two matches. The 'ITV Curse' is well documented!
[Post edited 15 Jul 2018 12:55]
ITV should be banned...... on 17:49 - Jul 15 with 1739 viewsjaseitfc

So when we lost at Euro 2000 to Romania and were eliminated at the group stage on the BBC what was that?

Or world cup 2002, 2006, 2010, Euro 2004 eliminations that were also all broadcast on the BBC?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024