Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility 10:08 - Jul 15 with 4877 viewsWeWereZombies

need to get their eyesight tested more often.

Fed up with being blinded when you go over a bump or come up a hill toward me.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 10:15 - Jul 15 with 3815 viewsNo9

Many cars are fitted with 'automatic lights which drivers could / should use.
Bike riders have for many years been advised to keep the healights on dip during daylight hours as so many drivers involved in accindents with bikes always said 'I didn't see him coming'.

In daylight that should bother you should it?
Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 10:23 - Jul 15 with 3795 viewsjeera

People who stop on the side of the road facing oncoming traffic with lights on.

Yes, they may be dipped, but they are adjusted to shine to the left you fecking halfwits.

Put them onto 'side'. It's not difficult.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 10:23 - Jul 15 with 3796 viewsWeWereZombies

Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 10:15 - Jul 15 by No9

Bike riders have for many years been advised to keep the healights on dip during daylight hours as so many drivers involved in accindents with bikes always said 'I didn't see him coming'.

I guess I am a bit light sensitive. And it seems unthinking to me. In a similar vein to comments on the indicators thread, if people are on autopilot when it comes to lights and indicators what else are they on autopilot about? And that does bother me.

Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 10:24 - Jul 15 with 3786 viewsRob88

The number of people who use parking lights in good visibility bemuses me.
Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 10:29 - Jul 15 with 3770 viewsPecker

You must have a very good life if that is all that bothers you in this world.
Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 10:30 - Jul 15 with 3759 viewsjeera

Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 10:29 - Jul 15 by Pecker

Surely it's ok to have two things that bother you.

Headlights, and everything else.

Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 10:35 - Jul 15 with 3738 viewsWarkalone

Most modern motorbikes automatically have the running lights on as soon as you start them - you cannot turn them off without switching the engine off. This is done so we can be seen supposedly. It’s absolutely pointless for cars though - Think it’s one of the useless EU rules now 😕
Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 10:45 - Jul 15 with 3710 viewsWeWereZombies

Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 10:29 - Jul 15 by Pecker

Actually I am more bothered about people who post assumptions that I am only bothered about headlights being used in good visibility. And more than both of those things, people who use emojis? What are you like...

Login to get fewer ads

Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 10:49 - Jul 15 with 3696 viewsPecker

Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 10:45 - Jul 15 by WeWereZombies

Actually I am more bothered about people who post assumptions that I am only bothered about headlights being used in good visibility. And more than both of those things, people who use emojis? What are you like...

Only messing with you fella.
Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 10:53 - Jul 15 with 3681 viewsWeWereZombies

Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 10:49 - Jul 15 by Pecker

Only messing with you fella.

And that's another thing that bothers me. People who 'just mess with you'...and bantz.

It's fair to say that my Saturday night, although decent, didn't go quite as I had hoped for.

Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 10:53 - Jul 15 with 3679 viewsEly_Blue

Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 10:15 - Jul 15 by No9

Most modern cars have daytime running lights which in the summer can be pointless but are invaluable in the autumn/winter.

The real bugbear of mine is people who put fog lights on at the first sign of a little mist when visibility is clearly in the 100s of metres

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 10:54 - Jul 15 with 3680 viewsHennikerBlu

You are right and being an ex-two wheeler you need dip beam on all the time, however I think a lot of bikers are riding with full beam on all the time and with some of these modern lighting systems they can be quite blinding.
Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 10:57 - Jul 15 with 3662 viewsjaykay

when we were in lithuania last year ,every car had their headlights on in the daytime. was the law .

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 10:58 - Jul 15 with 3658 viewsEly_Blue

Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 10:54 - Jul 15 by HennikerBlu

You are right and being an ex-two wheeler you need dip beam on all the time, however I think a lot of bikers are riding with full beam on all the time and with some of these modern lighting systems they can be quite blinding.

Yes I find it annoying when a motorbike rider has full bright lights on and then they sit 2 ft from my right rear tail lights, far from making them more visible it actually takes my eyes off the road in front of me as that is all I can see in my mirrors

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 11:07 - Jul 15 with 3632 viewsWeWereZombies

Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 10:58 - Jul 15 by Ely_Blue

Yes I find it annoying when a motorbike rider has full bright lights on and then they sit 2 ft from my right rear tail lights, far from making them more visible it actually takes my eyes off the road in front of me as that is all I can see in my mirrors

That 'slipstreaming' that some bikers do is very off-putting, you worry about what could happen if you had to brake suddenly (because you are the type of driver who doesn't think that having your lights on creates a forcefield of invincibility around your vehicle, and that you will react to what happens around you).

Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 11:09 - Jul 15 with 3619 viewstomo

Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 10:57 - Jul 15 by jaykay

when we were in lithuania last year ,every car had their headlights on in the daytime. was the law .

Same in Sweden I think. Statistically there are less accidents when cars have their lights on so makes sense really.

My car has an automatic light option that I leave on the whole time.
Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 11:11 - Jul 15 with 3607 viewsjeera

Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 11:09 - Jul 15 by tomo

Same in Sweden I think. Statistically there are less accidents when cars have their lights on so makes sense really.

I leave mine on too, but if I'm honest I'm not sure how to turn them off.

Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 11:19 - Jul 15 with 3581 viewsWeWereZombies

Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 11:09 - Jul 15 by tomo

Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 11:29 - Jul 15 with 3554 viewsNo9

Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 10:23 - Jul 15 by WeWereZombies

I guess I am a bit light sensitive. And it seems unthinking to me. In a similar vein to comments on the indicators thread, if people are on autopilot when it comes to lights and indicators what else are they on autopilot about? And that does bother me.

People on autopilot is a very seroius safety problem.
Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 11:38 - Jul 15 with 3535 viewshomer_123

Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 11:11 - Jul 15 by jeera

I leave mine on too, but if I'm honest I'm not sure how to turn them off.

I leave mine on full beam all the time....no issues then.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 11:45 - Jul 15 with 3523 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Hence why Volvos have their side lights come on as soon as you start her up. I believe you can't turn them off either. (Unless you can on newer models)

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 11:47 - Jul 15 with 3514 viewsBrixtonBlue

Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 11:29 - Jul 15 by No9

People on autopilot is a very seroius safety problem.

Unless you're a pilot.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 11:48 - Jul 15 with 3510 viewsBrixtonBlue

Drivers who think hazard warning lights are 'I can park anywhere I want for a bit' lights.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 12:06 - Jul 15 with 3467 viewsHennikerBlu

Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 11:48 - Jul 15 by BrixtonBlue

Drivers who think hazard warning lights are 'I can park anywhere I want for a bit' lights.

Ah good one; and the parking in disabled paring spaces to nip in!

Almost saw a punch up with a guy that regularly parked in the Baldock services disabled bay, to grab a Costa, a well dressed old chap spoke to him about it and the guy with the Costa lost it, I thought it was going to turn to blows and went to intervene, fortunately for all he got in his car and drove off.
Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 12:18 - Jul 15 with 3444 viewsPecker

Drivers who have their car or motorbike headlights on in good visibility on 10:53 - Jul 15 by WeWereZombies

And that's another thing that bothers me. People who 'just mess with you'...and bantz.

It's fair to say that my Saturday night, although decent, didn't go quite as I had hoped for.

Oh dear. Nothing serious I hope.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024